FOURTYTHREE

One Year Later

"NOONA!!!"

I ran into the room as fast as I could rounding the door as I slammed it open. I almost knocked Jin off of his feet trying to get to Jimin as he called for me. When I saw him, I stopped dead in my tracks. He was wearing a beautiful white tuxedo; the lining of it marked in a satin light silver. Had Taehyung not be the only man I had ever loved, I may have fallen in love with the view. When I looked into his eyes I saw panic and fear and I just couldn't have that.

"Jiminie, you gave me a heart attack what's wrong?" I said as I closed the space between us. Once I reached him he pulled me into a tight hug dry sobbing. "Jiminie...if you cry you will ruin your make up." I softly cooed at him. He sniffled a few times and loosened his grip on me. When he pulled back tears threatened to fall but I caught them with my handkerchief before they could. "What's wrong my dear Jiminie?"

"I just...I...I want everything to be perfect. I love Yoongi so much and I just...everything was really hard on us in the beginning...our families didn't accept us...we faught ALL the time...we didn't know how we felt...everything was just so wrong that I never thought I'd be here today."

"But you are here Jiminie....you're about to say 'I do.'"

"I know." He sniffled. "Which is why I'm so scared...how can this be real? How can I be about to marrying the MAN of my dreams...the love of my life? How can this happiness be real?"

He sniffled a few more times as I took his cheecks in my hands. "Jiminie...we are your family...remember? Me and the rest of the boys." I smiled as I kissed him on the tip of his nose. "Remember when Tae and I had that big fight?"

His eyes went wide and he pulled back from me wiping his nose with the back of his hand. "Oh I remember. Taehyung was hysterical when you left."

"And who was it that found me on the swings in the park that night?"

"I did."

"Do you remember what you said to me?"

"That we were your family and even though you and Tae where in a bad place that everything will be good and happy again in the end."

"Exactly." I smiled to him. "You may be scared and nervous now...but when you walk down that isle, and you see Yoongi waiting for you...all you're going to feel is happiness. And trust me Jiminie...this is real." I said softly as I took his hand with mine. "You are REALLY marrying the man of your dreams...you are REALLY about to tie your heartstrings with the love of your life. It's real."

The smile on his face was more than confirmation that his nerves had lessened. He pulled me in for another hug, this time not as tight but in a way with more feeling. "Thank you, Noona." He whispered in my neck. He pulled away and smiled big kissing me on the tip of my nose. "This is why you will be the one standing next to me today...you are my family." He took hold of my hands and pulled back from me. "Speaking of which...you are stunning, Noona. How can I compare to you?"

"Oh, Jimin stop it." I said lightly punching him. "I questioned my relationship with Tae for a fraction of a second when I walked in and saw you." I giggled.

"Well..." he said taking my waist pulling me close to him. "If I wasn't getting married..." he leaned to whisper into my ear. "I'd take you...right here...right now." He kissed my cheek.

"Jimin." We heard a dark, husky voice say from behind us.

He let go of me and I smiled as I turned around. Tae was leaning on the door frame, arms and legs crossed with a mean glare. "Hey Babe." I said walking towards him. He didn't move but once I reached him I got on my tippy toes and pecked him sweetly on his lips. He couldn't hold back he smiled and quickly wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What was happening just now?" he asked with a very stern voice.

"Oh..." I kissed him again. "Jimin was having a bit of a melt down...he just needed a reminder of a few things that all." I said kissing him again.

He looked over to Jimin. "You okay Chim?" He let go of me and walked over putting his lands on Jimin's shoulders.

"I'm so ready for this." Jimin said, his smile reaching his ears.

"Well good." Tae said slapping him on the back. "Because they sent me in here to get you."

He swallowed hard but nodded firmly. We walked together back to the main doorway that we would be entering and heard the music start playing. I looked over to Jimin and all the fear and panic that I once saw was now completely gone. Namjoon nudged me and I took hold of his arm as the doors opened. We walked down the isle of the very beautiful golf country club where our mutual friends, family, and coworkers all sat with smiling faces. I saw Yoongi and my heart dropped a little. He was rubbing his hands together nervously but looked absolutely amazing. His black tuxedo was outlined in a fair deep red color with a matching rose in his pocket. He looked at me and gave me warm smile and two thumbs up.

Namjoon and I made our way to him and separated, Namjoon standing behind Yoongi as his best man, and myself behind where Jimin would stand as his "best maid" as he says. Then Taehyung and Jin walked down tother, Jin standing behind Namjoon and Tae behind myself. And last but not least, Hobi and Jungkook made their way down, Jungkook behind Tae and Hobi behind Jin. Finally when we were all in the proper places, Jimin came into sight with Jungkook and Jin's mother by his side. It was explained to me, that after he introduced Yoongi to his family as his boyfriend, it was Mrs. Jeon who took him in as her own when his family turned their back on him.

Watching Jimin walk down the isle made my heart soar for him. I watched both Yoongi and Jimin stare at each other with a love that even the gods would envy. Their eyes never leaving each other, they finally stood face to face with one another ready to announce their love.

"Jimin," Yoongi started. "When I first met you...no one would have been able to convince me that we would be standing here today; No one. But something about you caught my eye and it...was very confusing. Eventually our awkward social encounters turned into fun interactions, hard times, and even harder realities. But I wouldn't have changed a damn thing. I love you more than I had ever loved anyone in my life. And I don't believe that I would be able to know that this love was real without those hard times. I would go through it all again, if it meant a happy ending with you. I promise with all my soul that I will love and cherish you until my last day." He then took Jimins hand and placed a rose gold band around his left ring finger

"Yoongi." Jimin said letting out a deep breath. "It was hard accepting you...accepting us. I had never felt the way I feel about you...with anyone, let along a man. Our beginning was hard...our middle was even harder...but as I stand here today it was all worth it. We are finally happy and it makes everything real...it make us real...the love I have for you has the power to destroy me...but I give you my heart knowing you will always keep it safe. You are the most important thing in my life... the most important person in my life...and thank you for fighting for me and then fighting with me. I promise I will always fight with you through all the bad and the good for as long as my heart beats." He grabbed Yoongi's hand and placed his rosegold band on his left ring finger.

The magistrate announced them to the rest of us as Yoongi grabbed hold of Jimin's face and gave him a long, loving, and slightly wet kiss. We all cheered and when Jimin pulled away from him his smile shined like the sun. Namjoon held his arm out for me to take as we followed the newlyweds back down the isle. If there was one thing in this world other than Taehyung that made me happy...it was the happiness with the two in front of me, hand in hand.