SIX

Thankfully I was able to avoid touching Taehyung for the remainder of the day. Mostly because Jimin came to get him moments after I pulled away from our kiss telling him that they needed his help with some stuff for the apartment. Not that I wanted Tae to leave, I just really needed to breath. I found a lot of information in a short period of time it was almost as if I had whiplash.

We kissed. And damn it was a good kiss.

I heard a knock on my door a few hours later as I was reading my book, and before I could even get out of my seat I saw my door swing open with Yoongi and Jimin coming inside.

"Noona, we're here!" Jimin called.

"Jiminie! You can't just walk into her apartment!" I heard Yoongi scold.

"Nonesense Yoongi hyung, we are going to be best friends, this is what best friends do."

"Breaking and entering?"

I had to laugh at that.

"You didn't have to come." He said in retort.

"I did if I wanted to keep you in line."

"Oh Yoongi, when do you ever really want to keep me in line?" I saw Jimin kiss Yoongi behind his ear and Yoongi's eyes closed and he let out a shutter.

"You don't play fair."

"Never claimed I did....NOONA!"

"I'm right here." I said laughing greeting them at my front door.

"Great!" He turned to Yoongi. "Shoo. This is best friend time."

Yoongi propped and eyebrow but rolled his eyes as he kissed Jimin on the cheek. "Behave." He said in a warning tone.

"Don't worry." Jimin called back. "We won't."

And he shut the door and locked it before turning his heel and looked at me.

"Hi Jimin."

"Hi Noona!" he walked over to me and embraced me in a warm hug. I hugged him back...it feels nice to hug again.

"What are you doing here?" I giggled as I let him go.

"Well since Yoongi hyung says I can't keep you as a pet, the next best thing is that you're going to be my new best friend. And we can't be best friends if we don't know about each other."

"You have a point there, Jimin."

I lead him over to my livingroom and he sat on the couch patting his lap.

"I'm not going to sit on you Jimin."

"No...just lay your head on my lap while we talk. I'll play with your hair." His smile was so warm I couldn't deny him. I sat down next to him and laid my head on his lap like he asked. Immediately he ran his fingers through my hair. "You have such soft hair Noona." 

"Thanks!"

"And you smell amazing!"

I giggled. "It's my favorite body oil. It has pheromones in it, brings out your natural sent."

"HA! No wonder Tae couldn't keep his hands off of you."

"How do you know?"

"Oh please. What excuse did he give you that he was the only one here to pick up keys?"

"That you all were loading up your truck."

"HA! Seriously?" he asked looking down on me.

I nodded timidly.