TWENTYTWO

I'm not sure how long I stood there frozen. I'm not sure when I started to hyperventilate. I'm also, not sure when I blacked out. All I remember is waking up to Taehyung sweet voice.

"Baby, baby please wake up. Noona...Noona."

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself laying in my comfortable bed, Taehyung sitting next to me his hands on both sides of my face.

"Oh thank god." He breathed out. "Baby, are you okay? Do I need to call an ambulance?"

"Tae...where...where is that paper I had in my hand?"

"What paper?"

"THE PAPER I FOUND UNDER MY TIRE....WHERE IS IT?" I shouted shooting up and jumping out of my bed.

I ran into the living room where Taehyung and I had our amazing moment. I looked around on the floor and saw a pile of my clothes. I didn't even notice that Tae had thrown his shirt over me. I fell to my knees digging through the pieces of clothing to find the same piece of paper that cause terror to poison my veins.

'I FOUND YOU'

I held it in my hand in a daze.

No.

It can't....it can't be real.

This can't be happening.

Not when I'm finally happy.

Not when I have Tae and all the boys.

Taehyung came and knelt beside me. "Baby, what is it?"

"Get out." I said almost inaudible.

"What?"

"Get out!" I shouted clutching the paper to my chest.

I stood up and ran to my bedroom locking the door. Then I ran into my bathroom locking that door behind me.

HOW...How could he have possibly found me? I'm over 3 hours away from the city I grew up in. 5 hours away from the university I graduated from. I changed my name, legally. I changed my phone number. I even got a nose job and gastric bypass surgery. I'm a whole different person! How could he have possibly found me?!

Panic started to shroud me. My breathing become short and I started gasping for air. I feel as if the walls are coming in, and my vision becomes double as I stumble backwards into the water of the tub. It was cold. How long had I been passed out for?

I can hear Taehyung pounding on my bedroom door shouting my name. I can hear the fear in his voice as well. He's so confused...so scared for me. No. I can't allow Tae harm, I cant allow him to get hurt. But I cant move. Suddenly I hear a loud crack, then more pounding. This time, the pounding is on my bathroom door.

"Noona...please what is going on? What is this paper? Please open the door baby."

I still am unable to move. After over a year...I finally find happiness. I finally find love. And I haven't been able to tell him yet. I stood up slowly, the water from the bath dripping from me with every step. Eventually the pouding stopped and all I could hear with Taehyung crying, and begging for me to open the door. So I did.

The look on his face was heartbreaking; completely and utterly. He scooped me up in his arms and I couldn't stop shaking.

"Baby, please." He whispered. "Please tell me what's going on, why did you get in the water?"

"I...I...You need to go." I whispered back with tears falling down my cheeks.

"What? NO!" He said loudly. "I am not going to leave you like this."