FOURTY

4 Months Later

"OH MY GOD FINALLY." Taehyung exasperated.

"It only took 3 days." Jimin said out of breath.

"You guys...it's absolutely beautiful." I said in pure shock.

"I knew you'd like it."Yoongi said from behind me.

"So...does it come with a map?" I laughed.

"Actually it does." Namjoon said coming from the front door. He handed me a laminated piece of paper. "This side of the house has 3 bedrooms. One is mine and Jin's. one is Hobi's and Kookies and the other one is a guest room. All of them have a connected bathroom. That's just the right wing. In the middle there is a huge kitchen, Livingroom, and dining room. In the basement..." he pointed to the back of the paper. "There are two extra bedrooms, and a theatre room. On the left wing there are two offices, a huge dance studio and two other bedrooms. Both bedrooms have a connected bathrooms as well."

"Oh hell..."

"That one is our room, baby." Tae said pointing at the map.

"Let me guess...we share a hallway with..."

"ME AND YOONGI!" Jimin yelled from across the lawn.

"How convenient." I said smirking at Tae.

He winked and kissed my lips. I laughed and looked back towards the front door.They had been so secretive about this house. They wouldn't let me help pack anything from our apartment aside from my clothes. They also wouldn't let me see the house until it was done. They bought all new furniture...for every room in the house. All new kitchen ware (as requested by Jin) they had a full size freezer  and extra fridge in the basement and when they said theatre room they weren't kidding.

It took a week or two for me to get accustom to the large place. I mean...there was a "main" area, two different "wings" and a full basement...it was literally the biggest house I had ever been in.

And it was home.

Parker was sent to a mental institute where he desperately needed help. I was fine with no jail time. Though I despised the guy, I didn't want his life to be over if he was actually ill. Maybe if he got some help he could meet someone and be happy. He never got served a murder charge for my parents death. And though, it still haunts me to have them gone, I feel as if in order for me to be happy I need to accept their death, and remember all the good things about them. I think that's what they'd want.

I was watching True Blood in our theature room with Jin walked in.

"Hey babygirl." He said with a smile.

"Hey there Oppa, what's up?"

"Just checking on you. It's been a while since we talked about the whole Parker incident and I just wanted to make sure you were still okay."

"He is no longer part of my life, Oppa. I am happier than I have ever been. Even before Parker happened...I wish my parents were still around, but other than that I wouldn't change anything."

"You know that we almost didn't come into your work that day?"

"What?"

He laughed. "Yeah....we weren't expected to be set up in the States. We thought we would be in Busan or Seoul. But when Big Hit said they had a spot here that they wanted us to run, the opportunity felt too good. But some of us were really home sick...so when we first went to buy a house, Jungkook and I didn't want to commit to it. We didn't want to be stuck here. So after a LOT of talking with Jimin and Tae, we decided to get a smallish apartment for the first year." He stopped and smiled big. "I remember Tae saying 'okay lets go sign a lease before I change my mind.' And we did."