2

Jisoo's POV

"Unnie, you should have told us so we can tell the managers here. Otherwise, you wouldn't have waited there for hours," Jennie puckered her lips, quivering in worry.

Jennie, she had always been the one with the strongest character but to us, she's the most protective and caring. She easily gets edgy whenever something is wrong but she keeps it whenever she's having a hard time.

When a bullying scandal involving her suddenly arose, she never talked about it. She said she was fine but everybody knows she isn't.

"They are busy. I'm fine. I can walk, see?" I told them wiggling my feet along the process, my grin never leaving my face.

In all honesty, it's hurting a little, but showing them I was hurting meant them being frantic all night, and that's something I don't really like.

Every one of us is busy taking classes like singing and dancing lessons, plus,  we get to have our monthly evaluations. I don't want to add up to the trouble they are facing.

"Yah, go to sleep. You guys have practice tomorrow," I told them as I move and disperse everyone.

Lisa looked at me in worry, "Will you be able to shoot tomorrow with your foot in that state?" she asked and the three looked at me, waiting for an answer.

A forced smile escaped my lips strengthening the strong facade I'm trying to show in front of them.

"Yah, the manager promised that she'll feed me chicken for my breakfast. That's more than enough to give me energy," I cheekily exclaimed and they all smiled, giving up on me.

In no time, each of us was heading straight to our rooms. Thankfully, only the four of us share the dorm.

After washing up and changing into a pair of pajamas, I plopped my body on my bed,  a satisfying sound emerging on my lips. My hands were spread on my bed,  a smile on my lips.

My eyes were still swollen from all the crying that I did for the MV and I hope my face wouldn't be bloated tomorrow.

"Whatever, I would film another crying scene anyways," I whispered to myself before pulling the blanket to cover my body.

I let out a sigh, another long day ahead for tomorrow.

Just then, the sound of my phone beeping startled me.

"Huh? Who would send me a message at this hour?"

I sat on my bed and reach out for my phone which was resting on my bedside table.

To be honest, I'm not someone who usually fiddle with my phone texting people. But I do use it a lot to play some games. I don't have a lot of things I spend my time with so I settled with playing games on my phone.

My brows furrowed after seeing an unknown number flashing on my screen.

Unknown: Are still awake?

"Huh?" I tilted my head a little. "Who could this be? Maybe it was a wrong number..."

Shrugging my shoulder, I put my phone back at the table and went back to bed. Covering my body back with a blanket, I closed my eyes as I desperately try my best to sleep.

--------

"It's so hard..." a soft thud echoed through the place as I sat on the lowest elevation on the stairs.

Once again, I found myself sitting alone in the fire exit.

Like yesterday, the shoot was tiring. And it was tiring because I'm having a hard time forcing myself to cry. I'm a naturally jolly person and sometimes, I go zig when the others zag. It's just basically my personality.