8

Yoongi's POV

"You have to keep quiet," I felt Jisoo's hands covering my mouth as she tries to keep me from stopping her making noise. But the alcohol in her system probably thinks its not fun to be quiet.

Soft giggles escaped her lips and no matter how much I try to stop myself, I felt my insides churning.

Damn it. I feel like a girl.

"Chu!" I whisper-shouted, my voice is still soft afraid that I would upset her in any way, silently condemning myself too for being too soft with her. However, that didn't seem to be effective as she just leaned closer in her cute attempt on getting a kiss from me.

Oh, Lord.

I gulped. Jisoo being like this is something I both like yet I also dreaded especially if she desperately wants to sneak inside our dorm-like how she used to.

She called me earlier telling me that she's almost at our dorm and the blood on my body almost drained since the boys were planning to have a movie night in the living room. And that will make it hard for me to sneak her in.

So I did the stupidest thing I have done this year, I pissed everyone off by spoiling the movie so they all went inside their room.

It was a dick move but I don't have a choice.

As for Jisoo, I didn't know why she drank and how the hell she was able to go out of her dorm without her members knowing but she must have been a master in sneaking out since she always finds a way to see me even before. 

"I'm not noisy, see? I am so quiet!" she whisper-shouted, my eyes widening because knowing how my members have sensitive ears, one would definitely hear Jisoo at this rate especially the maknaes.

I then turned around, my hands cupping her already red cheeks.

"Boo bear, if you want to reach the room without the guys knowing, you have to be quiet for me okay?" I cooed at her, a soft smile showing my lips when I saw her eyes flutter.

Damn it Yoongi. Calm down.

She didn't respond but she smiled anyways, the same smile she gives me whenever she's trying to be playful. That's also the same smile she gives whenever she sends me photos of me from the internet which she finds amusing. And what's even funny is that she sends it whenever we're together. She said she loves seeing my reaction.

"Sa ranghe," she whispered.

Fuck this.

So I lost it. In a flash, my lips were connected with hers, the bitterness of alcohol lingering on my taste buds yet it fails to mask the natural sweetness within her.

Her footing was wobbly and I had to wrap my arms around her to keep her balance while her lips still hungrily answer mine.

We were careless, I know, especially me since I am the one sober but Jisoo is my sanctuary. She had always been and always will be. The heaven she exudes over me is more than enough for me to lose my control.

I was still drowning over our shielded ecstasy when I heard the sound of the door opening. In instant, my eyes went wide and my hands reached for the doorknob just right beside us.

Shoot.

I mentally scolded myself for being so damn careless. Why do I have to put her into this kind of situation?