21

Jisoo's POV

"Chu..."

I turned my back the moment he called for my name. The loud beating of my heart tells me he's not in any sort of apparition nor a product of my imagination.

He's really here, in flesh.

A bitter smile escaped my lips. Chu, my ass. He really has the nerve to call me Chu at this point.

After almost six months, here he was, standing in front of me, calling for my name like nothing ever happened.

And I hate him.

I hate how he treated me these past few months. The last time we saw each other, he told me to wait for him. He even made sure no other idols can get a hold of me. How selfish.

Now, since Chaeyoung is about to give birth and the whole world has known of the two's marriage, I thought that it will be easier for us but that doesn't seem to be the case. For one, I think we have to be extra careful as we don't want fans to think Bangtan and Blackpink are all entangled in a relationship.

He was looking at me intently like he did nothing wrong. Like he didn't make the past few months extra hard for me.

Bastard.

All he does is break my heart. At this point, I don't even know why I kept on trying. I don't even know why I kept on hanging over his words when all of them are lies.

Fucking lies.

Without even bothering to check if our members will notice, I march my way inside my room.  I didn't even bother looking back to Yoongi even after I heard him call my name.

I threw my phone on my bed, the sound of the bouncing it made not making me feel any better as well.

"Tss,"

Damn that Min Yoongi.

In the past few months, he'll message me only because he wants to know if something's wrong with Chaeyoung.

My mind wandered to the memory of her getting blood-stained in our bed after that one V-live. it was so scary and I honestly don't know what to do. One thing though, Chaeyoung definitely got her knack in fainting from her Mom.

Jimin's probably going nuts over there that time but Chaeyoung doesn't want her husband to worry.

It was after our Vlive that Chaey got so stressed and a large incident had happened. Jimin can't reach Chaeyoung so I understood why Yoongi was trying to reach out and check for any updates.

It wasn't a problem for me. Actually, I'll be more than happy to tell them about Chaeyoung's current state but it was her decision to let her tell everything to Jimin directly.

What irks me the most is that Yoongi told me he'll figure something out. Now what? He messages me twice a month? Is that it?

The last time he called was two months before that incident with Chaeyoung and I feel so deprived. Now he's tried reaching out all because of his best friend.

I know he cares about Chaeyoung like she was his little sister. I've realized that a few months back already and though I got jealous at first, I know they're like best of friends now. Chaeyoung looks for Yoongi whenever she needs a little pep talk.

But what about me?

And then I heard, the sound of my phone beeping once again.