15

Jisoo's POV

My eyes focused on the view before me, the fast movement of the car making me feel a little more at ease somehow.

These days, I find it hard to get some sleep. The image of Yoongi telling me things are over between us is eating my sanity. And I can't even tell what I feel to my members. I don't wanna burden them with this. Besides, I wasn't entirely truthful to them, not sharing them the relationship that we have.

The members and I are off to another university festival and we're on the car on our way to the place. My eyes caught our member's movements.

Jennie was tapping on her phone as well as Lisa.

My stomach churned a little, not really minding the fact that my phone got confiscated a few days ago so I can refrain from contacting Yoongi.

It's not like he's going to respond anyway.

Just then, the sound of Chaeyoung's ringtone blasting inside the car caught my attention, my eyes immediately landing on her direction.

I noticed her fidgeted a little and somehow, I felt a pang of guilt eating through my system after remembering how I lashed on her the other night. I haven't even apologized.

I noticed how she's trying not to communicate with Jimin when I am around. And somehow, I feel thankful. I very well know that it isn't her fault but I can't hide the bitterness within me.

Selfish, I know I am being like a total bitch for being envy about her happiness.

I glanced back on the window when the ringing stopped.

Soon enough, our van halted inside the venue and we quickly moved over to where the dressing room is.

After a few minutes, we're already up for the rehearsal.

"Are you okay?" I heard our stylist unnie asking me as I fix my shirt.

I smiled at her forcefully.

Get yourself together, Jisoo.

"Yes, unnie. I'm just a little tired. I watched something last night and I fell asleep really late," I reasoned and she shakes her head while tapping my back.

The girls and I were almost at the stage when I stopped on my tracks, my eyes landing Yoongi.

Why are they here? My knees wobbling a little, I tried moving forward.

Yoongi...

And then his eyes landed on my direction.

Fuck.

I feel like my world just shattered when I saw him avoid my gaze.

Why are you doing this to me?

They were moving towards our direction, a few of his members waving towards us, but not him.

Why Yoongi?

And just when he gets past us, before realizing what I did, my hand reached for his, stopping him from his tracks.

The contact made my heart race, my stomach flipping inside, our gaze meeting with each other, both our members seeing us and a few of our fans don't matter to me at this point.

I'm not even sure of what's happening in our surroundings anymore.

I don't want to let go.

We just stood there, in silence, until he released his arm from my grip. My world shattered, even more, when he just turned his back.

My lips quivered, emotions building up inside me and I feel like my heart is gonna explode.

Why are you doing this to me, Yoongi?

"Yoongi... " my voice cracked and I felt an arm on my shoulder until I was gently pulled away from the crowd.

My eyes landed on the person beside me, Chaeyoung.

Unable to handle the emotion I'm feeling, I rushed to the restroom and locked myself, tears now streaming down my cheeks.

My hands were on the sink as I try to calm myself.

"Jisoo, you can't let this break you. They can't see that you're vulnerable,"

With a determined look, I washed my face and tried to fix my already disheveled hair.

I released a long sigh.

My members must have been worried.

Coming out of the restroom, my eyes landed on Chaeyoung. Without even thinking, I pulled her away from the rest of the girls, my heart melting when she pulled me for a hug.

"Unnie," she whispered and somehow, I thought about forgetting what i was about to tell her.

At this time, I didn't care about anything else but forgetting and moving on. So without thinking much, I look at her panicked expression and spoke.

"I know this might be too much to ask, but can you please avoid doing or saying anything about Jimin or anything that will relate to BTS from now on?" I asked her and I wanted to curse when I realized that my voice was shaking.

But I need to do this.

"I won't ask you to break up with him. But can you at least lie low for some moment until I get better? Stop seeing or texting him in the meantime so I won't think about you guys all the time? This might be selfish but I need your help, Chaey." I pleaded, and I felt bad when I saw the confused look in her eyes.

"Are you asking me to avoid Park Jimin or any of the BTS?" she asked, confused and I nodded.

"Just give me enough time, Chaey. I don't want to keep on remembering him. Please, just do this for me. If I'm ever important to you. Please...." I whispered, I felt tears falling on my cheeks.

"Unnie..." she whispered.

I know this is too much to ask and I know I am being unreasonable but this is my last resort of getting better.

"I'm begging you, Chaey..." I started crying as I feel both of our pains.

She was silent. For a moment, I wish she'll decline because I know myself that I am being unreasonable but I was startled when I heard her voice.

"I will, unnie. I will stop seeing him in the meantime."

At that moment, I knew Chaeyoung cared for me genuinely, even though what I asked will break her heart.

I'm sorry Chaeyoung...

I pulled her for a hug.

I will be better, and after that, I won't let your relationship get in my way. Just give me time.

I'm sorry...