5

Jisoo's POV

"Did you see me? I messed up,  didn't I?" I pouted as I hugged my legs while sitting on one of the steps on the fire exit, him squatting just right in front of me.

My heart fluttered the moment his face softened, his right hand stretching to reach the side of my face.

"You didn't mess up Boo bear. You were amazing right there. And I am so proud of my Chu..." the smile showing on his face is more than enough for me.

Ever since I knew I wasn't as amazing ad the others in terms of both singing and dancing. And I used to get stressed about it. I always have to practice trice as much as they did just so I can keep up, one reason why I am thankful for having Yoongi when I was still a trainee.

He always gives me hope, the courage to move forward. He always reminds me that it was all part of the process, for a better me.

And the constant support that I always get from my members, that no matter how much I struggle, they don't leave but make sure I move forward with them. As each of us always says, we're sisters and friends more than a team. We don't leave anyone behind.

"Do you guys have any other schedule?" I asked and he shook his head. A huge smile escaped on my lips, an idea coming to my mind.

"Can we cuddle? Like, just one or two hours at home, please? I miss you," I cooed and again, butterflies started going wild on my stomach when I saw his gummy smile.

Like before, Yoongi always gives in to me and I am normally the one who seeks attention. One thing I love about him is that he gives whatever I want - time, love, attention, and I'm normally the clingy type. He spoils me, like,  a lot.

"Will it be okay?" He asked, his eyes boring into mine. He was looking at me lovingly and I felt my stomach churning.

Nothing's changed. He still looks at me like I am the most precious of all. He looks at me like I am the only person his eyes can see. He looks at me like he loves me, and I know he does.  He always does.

What happened a year ago - why he left, why he let go - we never talked about it, rather I don't wanna know the reason coz I know it will hurt.

I'm fine as long as I have him back. I know that I'll be in a lot of trouble for repeating my mistake but Yoongi to me will always be special. I can take everything, even hate from the fans as long as I have him.

"The girls stay inside their room after nine," I moved a little and reach for his cheeks, my hands fitting perfectly over his face, his soft skin grazing over mine.

"You seem thinner, did you not take care of yourself when we were not together?" I whispered letting out a long sigh.

"Chu, you know why... " he whispered and it's as if something got stuck on my throat once again. The heavy feeling I used to have just a few weeks ago coming back to me.

I know, that even though he left me, he had been miserable the way I do. I don't have to ask nor confirm and he doesn't need to tell me.

Yoongi won't leave if he doesn't have to.  I may have gotten angry about his decision but I know that he had suffered too.

I know.

The two of us, we just happened to fall in love with the most unfortunate circumstances. And we both know we're bound to feel a lot more pain after this.

With a heavy heart, I repeat the question he asked earlier, only this time, we both know it's out of different context.

"Will we be okay?"