17

Jisoo's POV

There he is, in pure bliss, his face the very same when I last saw him, except that he seemed to have lost a lot of weight.

And here he is, in front of me. Like nothing had happened.

Like he didn't leave...

Like he didn't stop caring...

Like he didn't turn his back on me twice...

Like he didn't act like he stopped loving me...

Here he is, all in flesh. But that's more than enough for my knees to start shaking, my heart about to burst.

"Yoongi..."

Just mentioning of his name made my insides churn.

Even with all the pain, even after I cried for so many nights, even though it killed me a thousand times, I'd still welcome Min Yoongi back in my arms.

My eyes locked with his, and I know, I always know he loves me. His eyes would always tell.

And like the first time, I know he left because he needs to. I guess our love for each other isn't enough for both of us to stay together.

Why is the world so fucking cruel?

But then again, I fucking miss him so much.

I had to close my eyes for a moment, then open them again to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

But he's still here, standing outside our door.

So I did what I have been doing these past few nights.

I started crying.

"Yoongi..." two steps is what it took me to engulf him in an embrace. And I cried louder when I felt his arms wrapped around my body.

I didn't mind the confused looks of his members as they wait outside our dorm.

I didn't care. As long as I have Yoongi in my arms.

"Ahmm, I don't really know what's happening but we're passing through okay? I'm thirsty," I heard Jin oppa muttered.

"Me too... What's with you two?" Hoseok oppa asked buy went past the two of us, and the other guys did the same.

"I'm sorry, Chu..." he whispered, his hand brushing the back of my head soothing me and calming me down. But that made me weep even louder.

"Ssshhhh, stop crying Boo bear..." I felt him kiss the top of my head and my eyes closed and my heart leap out of my chest.

Why is this breaking me?

"Stop crying, I'll try to do something. I'll try to work things out, Chu, just please..." I heard his voice cracked and I lifted my gaze so I could meet his, "Please be patient... Please wait for me..." he added and I bit my lower lip as I felt my insides melting.

He is hurting... He's hurting too.

It's not always me.

"Have you had your dinner?" he asked and I shake my head in response, a long sigh escaping his lips.

Soon enough, he was pulling me gently to the direction of the kitchen, settling me on an empty chair.

My eyes watch as he rolls the sleeves of his jumper and started checking the stocks that we have settling for something he can easily prepare.

He's here...

My hand reached for my chest, the loud beating could be heard.

Calm down Jisoo. He's here. He's back.

I breathe in and out slowly to calm my nerves and wiped the tears slowly streaming down my cheeks.

I saw Hoseok looking at me weirdly. I must have scared the guys.

In no time, Yoongi was able to serve a plate of pasta.

"Eat. You lost a lot of weight," he pouted before occupying the chair in front of mine. His hand was shaking so I avoided my gaze on it. Yoongi never wanted me to see his weakness even before.

It broke me to see him feeling like this.

My hand reached for the spoon and started eating the pasta he cooked for me.

"Hmmm," I can't help but moan. As always, Yoongi's cooking is the best. I smiled at him and he brushed my hair behind my ears.

"We're you crying the whole time?" He asked and I pouted.

"What did you think? I'd go around and be happy with us being like this?" I whispered, slowly losing my appetite. "You always make a decision without consulting me. This is about "us",  gi-chi. I know you're used to making decisions for me but this is a different case," I looked down and stare at the food in front of me.

Honestly speaking, I don't really like having arguments with him. What's the point when he won't talk?

Like what he's doing now. Like always, he'll let this pass and I'm tired so I won't push it.

I'd cried too much these past few days and right now, I just want to savor this moment that he's with me.

Our relationship, has turned upside down and this isn't even half of what we will go through. I know, I can feel it. Our relationship is this messed up and our members aren't even aware except for Jimin and Chaeyoung.

"Chu...." he whispered. The longing in his voice is more than enough for me to let go of this argument.

I love him too much.

"Fine, but promise me you'll figure things out," I told him and he sigh.

I don't want to be selfish but I am just trying to live too. And living for me is having him in my life.

We've suffered enough.

"By the way, have you met one of my friend Eun hye?" I asked him and I wasn't sure if it's just but his eyes seemed like it widened for a moment. "I saw her by accident and she was asking if I'm already fine. I wanted to ask her about it but Mom pushed me saying that there is an urgent matter that we must attend to. I was asking coz she mentioned your name too. I mean, I don't remember introducing you to him?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Maybe you told her about us before," he answered and that's the last thing he said.

I stared at his beautiful face, my hands longing to feel the warmth of his skin, the comfort it brings to my being.

"Yoongi..." I called for his name and he lifted his gaze, his attention only towards me.

"Hmmm?"

"Tell me, is there anything that you want to tell me, anything that concerns us that I should know?" I asked and again, I felt like he started to feel uncomfortable.

After releasing a long sigh, he opened his mouth to speak but before he can do so, our attention was turned elsewhere when we heard the sound of the doorbell ringing.

"Huh? I thought I heard Jimin and Chaeyoung coming back earlier?" I whispered, both Yoongi and I standing from our seats to check what's going on.

The mess between Yoongi and me, we were just about to patch things up and try to figure things out. But then again, who would have thought that one simple ringing of a doorbell would make things more complicated.

Why does our relationship always seem to be tragic?