4

Jisoo's POV

"Unnie, what are you smiling about?" my head snapped to Lisa's direction.

We are heading to our scheduled recording for a music show.

An innocent smile escaped my lips as I try to gather my composure.

"Nothing, just a meme I saw online," I told her before focusing back on my phone. This time, I tried to remain poker-faced so she won't think that I was acting weird.

However, my insides were feeling the exact opposite.

My head was floating and so are the organs inside my body. They felt like they were wiggling or something if that's even possible.

My Yoongi-chi, I got him back, and ever since we got back together, my days had been a thousand times happier. It feels like I was back to how we started when all he brings is comfort and contentment towards my heart.

I wasn't an idol then but he is.

And we never cared. We never cared if Dispatch sees him. He said he isn't that famous for Dispatch to even bother. And that was two years ago. Now, Dispatch and the whole world monitors even the number of times he blinks, he sighs or furrowed his eyebrows.

We never cared for the world until we were forced to. But that's the past. I don't care if he hurt me or left me. I don't care why he did that as long as he's back. Because I'm desperate.

Yoongi,  his mere existence affects my whole system.

Did you ever felt like you were walking on a cloud nine every time that someone comes into your mind? Like, you can't help but smile. There is always that moment when your world would stop and you can't think straight because you kept thinking about him?

That's how Yoongi is to me.

I just can't describe the feeling.

And now, I am looking like a fool in front of my members all because he sent me one short message.

My Gi-chi, he got me so whipped.

Gi-chikun: I had a dream, and you were on it. That made my day, my Chi-chu. I love you.

Goddamn it, Min Yoongi.

Once again, my mind drifted off to how our story started a few years ago.

*flashback

"Huh?" my brows furrowed when I heard my phone beeping once again. I was about to sleep and my phone had started beeping indicating that there was a message. And that's the third notification.

I was planning on not reading them until tomorrow because I was already exhausted but it must have been important.

Slowly, my hands reached for my phone and checked who it was.

My heart started beating rapidly at the messages before me.

"Chu, did you get home safely?"

"Put some ice on your ankle, that'll ease the pain,"

"At least tell me you're home,"

My body immediately bolted up from my bed, the sleepiness dawning in me earlier now gone.

Instead, my body suddenly felt so alive, my heart growing some feet running around inside my chest.

It's the ghost guy, I'm sure.

"Oh my God, what should I say?" I bit my index finger, panic starting to build up my system.