10

Jisoo's POV

"Unnie, something wrong?" lifting my head a little, I spare Lisa a glance before turning my attention back to my phone as I furiously type a long-ass message to Yoongi.

That fucker. He told me he won't go home but he did. I saw the tweets online.

And now, he's not even telling me when he will be coming back.

Last time, I told him I'll go with him and bring Dalgomie to play with Holly.

"Calm down unnie. You're going to break your phone," she chuckled and I pouted.

After getting satisfied with the words that I told him, I pressed the send button and threw my phone beside me as Lisa sat on the opposite couch.

Yoongi, as much as I love him, he tends to be authoritative at most times. He makes decisions without consulting me thinking it was the best. And it's always at his disadvantage.

I don't like that. I don't want him suffering from anything just so I won't. Because in the end, when he's in pain, I am in pain too. It's a two-way result - always.

However, I'm not sure he gets it. He's that protective ball of fire but he burns himself on it.  

What should I do with you, Min Yoongi?

"What's bothering you that you can't even hear what I was saying?" Lisa tried getting my attention and I smiled apologetically at her which she returned with a cheeky grin.

"Is that boy problem? Like, did someone confess to you? Oh, is it Jinyoung?" she exclaimed and I threw her a cushion while she laughs endlessly.

Lisa thinks it's fun to tease with my co-MC for the music show. I don't even understand where she gets those ideas but I hope Yoongi doesn't hear her.

Yoongi never likes it when I am being associated with some other guy. He was subtle about the topic but he totally gets jealous.

When I was a trainee, he once saw me talking to one of our dancers and he asked for his name immediately.

Since then, I would notice his brows furrowing every time we meet after my practice. He doesn't admit it but he camps outside our building every once in a while whenever we agreed to have a date.

Thinking about those times made me smile a bit.

And then I heard the sound of my phone beeping.

"Oooh, he responded. Let's get it!" Lisa exclaimed loudly and I grunted. Lisa, as much as I love her, she can be a real pain in the ass sometimes.

"Shut it, Lisa. What do you even eat? You think so weirdly," I chuckled before reaching out for my phone, the name I saved for Yoongi appearing before me.

"I'm sorry. It was sudden. I'm on my way back. See you soon, Boo bear,"

"Tsk," I can't help but snicker. I sent more than six messages and this is all I get.

One thing I can say though, Yoongi is consistent. He's been like this before, and he's still the same.

And you still love him the same. My mind tells me and I wanted to scold myself for it.

Swiftly, my hands started typing telling him to take care and be safe.

Pabo, Kim Jisoo.