30 (2)

Jisoo's POV

"Jisoo, why are you here? You are supposed to be preparing for your press conference..." YG Sajangnim asked and I bowed in greeting as I moved forward. He was sipping his coffee while reviewing a few documents he has in front of him.

I can't remember how many times I've come here in this office, all because of my relationship with Yoongi. And everytime I go out, it's either me crying or me being on my loneliest state.

This specific office had never given me a good memory. The news about my debut anything good was all delivered on a conference hall downstairs. Sometimes, I dread coming in here.

"Sajangnim..." I started.  There's this fifty percent chance that this talk wouldn't bring me any good like the past ones but I gotta try.

"I know I've been pushing my luck a lot of times already but again, I want to ask for your permission," I started. He wasn't looking at me but that didn't stop me from speaking my thoughts.

"I promise, I will work harder. I will make sure this relationship won't interfere with my work and the girls. I will do everything," I bit my lower lip.  Just thinking about losing Yoongi makes my knees go weak. The situation now is different. Our pictures are now plastered all over the media. If both our companies denied it, it might really end us this time.

"Min Yoongi, what was it with him that made you break the rules a lot of times?" he asked. He lifted his gaze and met mine. I must admit, I got really scared for a second. 

"Is he worth it? Jisoo, you've worked so hard,  even harder than most trainees because you recognized the things you lack so you worked more to improve. That's why I gave you a chance despite having a lot more trainees who are as equally capable as you are. But Min Yoongi, he came and the tower you were into suddenly collapsed. The unbreakable Kim Jisoo started breaking the rules. The model trainee, the one who never gave up, now, the one who's willing to give up everything for a guy. Tell me, is he worth it?"

My hands balled into a fist. His words, I understood them. Even when I was a trainee, nobody can make me give up. This was my dream. I don't have so much to offer.

I don't, but this is what I wanted. Until Yoongi came. But I don't see it as a negative thing. 

"He is," I answered. I can't tell him everything, nor do I need to build Yoongi's image on him. As long as I know that he is worth it, to me that's enough.

"Our love, it was unplanned. Nobody asked me to love him. It just came. It hit me like a truck and God knows how I tried but everyday, my feelings keep getting stronger, that no matter how many times we get broken, or how many times we unintentionally hurt each other, I can't simply give him up," my eyes started to moist. Whatever happens now, I will stand by my decision.

"Even if you lose everything?" he tested and my eyes closed a bit, remembering how Yoongi was willing to lose everything for me too.

"Even if I lose myself...." I answered and I saw him smirked. Not even sure if that's a good thing.

"Then why are you still here then? You were supposed to be at a conference. It was your conference. It was for you. Tell those people what you want to say and I guess we'll go from there," he stated and I got confused for a second.

"I thought we will be briefed on what to say?"

Before he can even answer, we heard the sound of knockings on the door and just when Sajangnim allowed the person to come in, I almost screamed in shock when I saw Yoongi walking right straight at me.