3

2016

Jisoo's POV

"I will always love you, Chu. Remember that"

He reached for my forehead and gave me one last lingering kiss before turning his back.

My heart shattered into pieces. The picture of his back slowly diminishing on my line of sight is almost like my breathe being taken away from me.

And for the first time, I wish all of this never happened.

I wish he wouldn't say goodbye.

I wish we were still together.

I wish he was still mine.

"Gi-chi!" My body bolted up immediately, my face full of sweat. The fast beating of my heart is more than enough to wake up my disoriented system.

"Liar..." I whispered to myself.

Tears, they were streaming down my cheeks again d I felt my chest tightening.

My eyes scanned the place before me. That's right. I was sleeping in my room.

My hands reached for my forehead as I rested my back on my pillow and leaned on my headboard.

These past few days, I keep on dreaming about the past, starting from how we first met and even how we ended.

I thought I was okay. I'm doing good. Why do I have to remember now?

Was it because of Jimin sunbae?

I let out a long sigh.

It all started when Blackpink saw him in the hall on our first recording for our debut. Seeing him made me remember Bangtan, the group I have been trying to avoid seeing in the news and any social media articles.

It was hard, especially when even the girls admire their talent. Who wouldn't? Their story is even as close as our Bigbang sunbaes. They started with nothing, shared spaces in only one room, and had to do everything from scratch. Now, both groups made a name of their own. Like everybody says, YG didn't make Bigbang but Bigbang made YG.

But now, Bangtan attracts the general public, and I know it wasn't just because of their talent and hard work. They are really meant to be there, at the top.

But here I am, just debuted a few days ago and is now struggling to keep my emotions together, all because I saw someone related to him. What more if I see him again after more than a year?

You can't breakdown again Jisoo. You can't.

After checking the time, I headed straight to the bathroom to freshen up.

A cold shower is all I need.

Once done, I wore a white shirt underneath a large black hoodie and paired it with grey sweatpants.

It's still five in the morning and not many teenagers come out at this time. Plus, we just debuted less than a week. I'm pretty sure not many people can recognize me if I go out.

After wearing a black cap and a face mask, I headed outside so I can calm myself while doing a morning jog beside the Han River. I'm wearing the shoes Chaeyoung gave me as a gift.

I didn't bother waking up any of the girls. They were also exhausted from all the preparations for our comeback so I don't wanna get this little time that they have so they can rest.