9

Jisoo's POV

"Yah, are you crazy?" My cheeks were red as hit him lightly on the shoulder, his head resting on my lap and I didn't know if I should feel happy or scared of what is happening.

After the incident on the awards night, Chaeyoung was called to the office. And I guess Jimin was worried about her so the rest of Bangtan decided to come over.

It shouldn't be a problem, until Yoongi deliberately went and use my lap as his pillow, not minding the curious looks our members has been giving us.

Of course, I knew I'd be in trouble later once they're gone. Knowing the girls, they won't stop until they hear what the deal is.

Not that I'm ready to tell anyways.

Suddenly, he pulled his phone from his pocket and started typing. I tried to avoid my gaze over his phone. As much as possible, I don't really want to intrude. It's his privacy and even with our relationship, I know we both have limits.

The sound of him chuckling caught my attention and I was met with his amused expression.

"Why are you looking somewhere else? I wanted to show you Holly," he smiled and my lips stretched onto a huge smile after hearing his dog's name.

And then I saw it, the video of a dog running around what seemed to be their living room.

I have been to Yoongi's house before just like he had visited our house multiple times in the past too. Our parents have acquainted, that's how deep our relationship has been.

"Is he wearing the one I bought the last time?" I cooed and she just nodded.

"Dalgom and Holly should meet one of these days. They'd be happy to play with each other again," I softly whispered and his gaze lifted towards my direction. And since he was lying on my lap, I have the perfect vision of his beautiful face.

My heart fluttered, the butterflies I always feel going wild in my stomach getting activated.

His eyes, the way he looks at me adorably, I can't get use to that.

A groan escaped my lips when I saw his tongue sticking out on the right corner of his lips, a habit he had that has been killing me as always. I bet all of his fans too.

Min Yoongi, they had made it big but in my eyes, he's still the same guy who doesn't care about what other people will say.

He's not that people-friendly and is very much uncomfortable with being into too many people but because he loves what he is doing and he appreciates the love he had been receiving.

Music and the stage,  regardless of how painful it is for him to be around with too many people, has now turned to be his sanctuary. They were his escape, his haven.

Min Yoongi, no matter how one can call them, superstars, is still the same guy who would say what's on his mind,  a man with so much knowledge and a man with deep understanding of someone else's feelings.

He's my Yoongi-chi.

When I noticed his brow furrowed, I knew he was now in deep thought.

"What?" I asked, my voice low as I try my best not to attract any attention. Though I doubt they would notice looking how everything is a mess right now.

"Nothing," he stated, the confused looked in his face now masked with a new smile that would make my knees go weak every time.

And then I noticed his hand getting closer to my face until it grazes the side of my cheek.

He was staring at me intently, his gaze softening even more.

Our eyes locked with each other. And like how it has been, it was more than enough for the both of us.

We understood each other's silence. He's never the showy type but he is with me.

"Should we go visit Mom and Dad?" I asked him and I felt his hand leaving my face.

He was still smiling but I was sure I saw something flashing in his eyes. Was it fear? Guilt?

I wasn't sure because it was fast I thought I was seeing things.

He bit his lower lip, his eyes now focused somewhere else which made me even more sure something was off.

"Have you told your parents that we're back together?" he asked and I watch as he slowly sat, body facing mine.

"Hmm, not yet?" Unsure why he is even asking. Yoongi was never bothered about our families knowing our ties.

"Ahmm," he scratched the back of his head before looking at me, "Can you let me tell them about it? I mean, give me some time and I'll do it myself,"

"Why? Mom and Dad knew about us anyways. It'll no longer be a big deal,"

A long sigh escaped his lips.

"Jisoo, just-" he stopped midway before a sigh escaping his lips once again. "Just trust me on this,"

My brows furrowed, my stomach churning once again.

Why do I feel so bad about this?

I looked at him straight in the eyes, "Are you hiding something from me?"

His shoulder slumped forward and my hands balled into a fist, anxiety starting to seep through me, a habit I have developed after I lost him before.

"You know I love you, right?" he whispered and my eyes turned soft once again.

He is my weakness after all.

Soon enough, his head was back on my lap and of course, my cheeks were red once again.

Sometimes,  I hate the fact that he can melt my heart every time he wants to. He can control my feelings without him even trying.

Just then, we heard someone screaming. And then I saw it, Jennie, on top of Taehyung, her lips on him.

Shit.

Chaos was everywhere.

I don't even understand what's happening until Yoongi stood up along with the boys as they all listen to Jimin while he talks with someone over the phone.

Yoongi turned towards my direction.

"I'll call you later," he reached for the top of my head and started messing with my hair, my cheeks burning red even more.

But before they can even go out of the door, we heard a loud bang.

My eyes widen at the sight before me.

Jennie just hit Taehyung. The boys run towards the man in panic as he lies stone cold on the ground.

Holy shit.