11

Jisoo's POV

"Let's meet later, okay? I have something to give you,"

A smile tucked on the corner of my lips as I type my message for Yoongi. We are both attending the same festival and I may or may have not forgotten to inform my members about it.

"We're on again," I heard Jennie stated so I dropped my phone on my bag which will be left with our managers.

"You know, at this rate, not only the whole Korea will know that you two are dating, but most probably the whole world." Lisa giggled as she nudges Chaeyoung by the shoulder.

I tried to stop myself from giggling at the sight of it.

There he is, Park Jimin, staring openly on Chaeyoung's direction, his arms on his hips and he looks like he just caught his daughter sneaking outside to meet some other boys.

He looks so funny actually.

"You won't melt due to sunlight Chaey, but because he was staring at you too much. And openly, if I may add." Jennie smirked and I couldn't agree more.

Somehow, I get a little jealous because Yoongi isn't like that. He was never showy openly, a habit he adapted from his father.

But like how he is with his members, he does the same for me. And I know he was trying his best to make up for the year that we missed. He was doing his best to be attentive to me.

Jimin was very protective of Chaeyoung and even though sometimes, he was overly protective even at the clothes she wears, there are moments when I wish Yoongi will be like that too.

But then again, it was something I don't really wish. Yoongi loving me is more than enough.

Even though we can't tell it to the world.

Even though it's just between the two of us.

What I'm actually worried about now is Red Velvet being present in the same festival.

The drama between Jimin, Chaeyoung, and Seulgi was such a huge mess that almost break our ties as two groups who were known to be friends.

I hope nothing bad happens again.

I smile as I heard the cheers of our fans. It was just rehearsal but we still have a few fans cheering for us and we can't be any more thankful.

We were on our way off the stage when Bangtan decided it will fun to mess up with us.

They ended up taking the same pathway that we were taking and once we meet from the opposite direction, Jimin's hand landed on the top of Chaeyoung's head, messing her hair a little.

Of course, that didn't get past off the eyes of the few fans around us which probably had caught everything on camera.

But then, I was startled when Yoongi suddenly patted my head as if telling me I did a good job. The loud cheering from the crowd didn't get past my ears.

And then just like that, he walked away.

What was that?

My cheeks blushed red and I noticed Chaeyoung giving me a meaningful smile.

"What?" I asked her, my eyebrow raised and she did the same.

"What?" she answered back and I just shake my head as we all head back to our dressing room.

We were being playful with each other, I didn't even notice Chaeyoung missing.

She must be with her boyfriend.