18

Jisoo's POV

Two weeks, three? It took me that long to recover. Recover from the pain of being betrayed. I stopped spacing out, stopped crying myself to sleep.

I stopped thinking that the world will stop if he wasn't with me.

Relatively speaking, that was the shortest recovery span that I had with anything related to Yoongi.

The last one took me forever. I can't say I'm finally okay but I can say that I'm at least able to pull myself together.

And then fast forward, it's now more than a year after the whole fiasco inside our dorm, of us, suddenly learning that one of our members are secretly married for roughly two years, of finding out that Yoongi knew all that but he didn't bother telling me... Of him meeting my boss only for the end result to be bad as we both expected, of him telling me that we simply give in...

Everything...

I just felt like, everything just fell apart. I almost died when a car almost hit me after that time he went to our agency to talk to our boss.

It took me long agonizing weeks to finally adjust and accept the truth that Chaeyoung had been married to Jimin for God knows how long.

To say that it was a shock for us was an understatement. Their relationship had been a whole lot of merry-go-round, but the rides are not all fun though.

In all honesty, I wasn't mad that she was married. God, even I know that I don't have the right to question their decision. It's a family matter and I respect that.

It's just that, for two years, we were clueless. She had been through a lot.

We could have been there to help her when she's struggling. We were always here but it's different if we knew they were actually married.

I could have broken Jimin's limbs after that Seulgi incident.

I could have broken every bone in Jimin's body every time he made our Chaeyoung cried.

Above all that, I asked Chaeyoung a very impossible request and she still complied even though it's basically absurd.

But the fact that only Yoongi knows hurt me the most.

And I understood. After realizing that Yoongi knew their relationship, it was easy for me to put two and two together.

Yoongi's decisions could have been affected by their relationship too. It's no problem. He cares for Jimin like how I care for Chaeyoung.

But then again, I asked him. I asked him if there is something that I need to know but he didn't falter.

If he just told me there is something but he can't disclose, for now, I'd understand. But he didn't.

Is it wrong for me to feel hurt after all that has happened?

Am I not entitled to know even just a quarter of what's happening?

Truth be told, it wasn't just about Chaeyoung's relationship. It's about everything. He always chose to let things go his way.

I love my members and I love Yoongi but all these that are happening, it's draining me. The hurt I'm feeling inside is starting to consume me.

There's nothing left to Jisoo. All the happiness, the hope that I have within me, they're slowly getting off my grasp.

I'm starting to lose myself.