6

Yoongi's POV

"What do you mean that I can't go?" I asked calmly, Jisoo's hushed voice makes me a little more intrigue by the minute.

I promised to visit and cuddle with her since she doesn't have any schedule and so do I, but right before I can sneak out of our dorm, my phone rang and here we are, changing plans as if we don't miss each other.

My brows furrowed at what she just said.

"What do you mean Jimin is there? Jimin like, our Jimin?" I asked confused, my body turning autopilot from getting back to my room into heading out once again once I heard what she just said.

Why would Jimin be there?

As far as I know, Jimin doesn't personally know anyone from Blackpink.

What business does he have with them, and more importantly, in their dorm?

I almost started coughing at what she said next.

"Chaeyoung's family? No, I don't have the slightest idea. He never once told us anything about it,"

Or maybe because I don't really listen that much with anything that concerns other people especially if it's a woman.

It may sound harsh but I never really paid attention to her members for two reasons. First, during her training, I never really meet any of them. Second, I wasn't exactly thinking about anything or anyone but Jisoo.

A sigh escaped my lips at what she just said.

"I'm coming, Chu. I want to see you badly. At least that, don't take away from me," I whispered and my heart fluttered when I heard her giggle.

Our world revolved each other. My eyes can only see her.

Our love, it was pure and real.

My heart dropped a little at the thought of not being able to get a glimpse of her beautiful face today.

She is perfect and this has nothing to do with her looks. If not, her being so beautiful is just a plus but setting that aside, everything about screams perfection.

"I'm out, boo bear. I'll message you as once I'm near," I told her as I pull put my mask along with my cap, the large hoodie that I took from Taehyung's closet covering my head so I am sure to hide everything that would relate me to Suga of Bangtan. Because right now, I am just Min Yoongi, Kim Jisoo's boyfriend.

As I hop inside a cab I hail just right at my dorm's corner, my eyes automatically closes while the vehicle moved towards where my lady would be, the corner of my lip tugging as the beating of my heart quickened.

Just the thought of seeing her again made my heart beat so fast as if I was not with her earlier.

I have her back.

I know it's wrong and I'd probably hurt a lot of people because of my decision but one year of being away with her almost killed me.

One year of not seeing her makes me feel even colder than most people initially thought I was. I can barely smile even on camera.

The boys never thought it was weird because I am normally not fond of too many people. But deep inside, it feels like the world was crushing me.

Thinking about how she may be suffering makes me lose my mind too. But I can't see her. Not after I made a promise.

What changed then? I thought to myself.

Watermelons and Skiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें