28

Jisoo's POV

"Unnie..." the girls spread their arms and engulfing me in a hug. My lips quiver and I felt them brushing my hair and rubbing my back.

It has been three days after the incident in which Yoongi had to leave the house after our managers decided it's best that we part ways after what happened.

Everybody was frantic and I was so out of it that Yoongi had to call me every now and then to make sure everything was okay. His focus was all on me, how I was doing, if I've already eaten.  He was so selfless I feel like I don't deserve him.

YG Sajangnim didn't talk to me.  I was never called to the seventh floor. Instead, a lot of meetings had happened and Yoongi told me they're trying to figure things out. What it is or their plans, I don't have any idea until we saw the articles on the internet about Taehyung and Jennie's relationship.

Photos of their dates were shown. I was surprised to see multiple photos taken on multiple occasions too. So now I wonder if Sajangnim had a lot of instances in which reporters are sending photos of them and he just works his ways just so it wouldn't be revealed to the public.

Besides, the two had been careless in the past few months. It's like they didn't care of they get caught.

They've created a diversion. However, I wasn't sure if that's actually a good idea since Jungkook and Lisa accidentally outed themselves a week ago after Ashton got lost. I mean, three Blackpink members in a relationship with three of Bangtan's? Wouldn't it raise more suspicions over mine?

The internet exploded. Lizkook and Taennie ships are actually the most popular ones so fans realizing that they were indeed in a relationship went nuts. Not everyone will accept it but all of us knew that from the start and somehow had ready ourselves.

Besides, kpop idols have a lot of international fans now which has a broader view in terms of idols being in a relationship. It wasn't as bad now compared to when Chaeyoung and Jimin announced theirs.

My parents finally told me everything and it was even harder for me to accept it since the more I know, the more I realized how greatly Yoongi had sacrificed for me.

My mom begged to him all because of my dreams when in reality, his dreams were at stake too.

I took away a lot of things from him. The right to be in pain, the right to feel. All I did was blame him for all of mine when I was actually the one who caused his.

"Hey," we all turned around when we heard Jimin spoke. He was walking along with Ashton who's on a piggyback ride with his father.

He smiled at the sight of me though I am pretty sure he was worried as well.

"The boys are coming.  I guess it's time we all have this talk," he started and we all sat on the couch.

"Aunt Chu!" Ashton shrieked coming straight to me after his father put him down. I smiled as I engulfed him in a hug.

Ashton is almost my baby. He treats Yoongi as his second father mainly because he was his mother's best friend and his father's too.

"You little mochi. How's my favorite nephew?" I teased him and he just snorted.

"I'm your only nephew, aunt Chu," he chuckles. Ashton is already five and he speaks well for his age though sometimes he still stutters.

He sat on my lap and started pinching my cheeks.