22

Jisoo's POV

"Why do we still have to act like these even with the guys?" I pouted. My arms crossed in front of my chest as I slowly raised an eyebrow towards his direction.

He just came inside my room and the situation we are currently in is not something I like.

It's been almost a year since Chaeyoung gave birth and we're all back in Korea. A lot had happened and we had to stay low for some time to let our management do the damage control. Jimin had confirmed their marriage to the public and of course, the whole industry went nuts.

The press conference happened, Jimin almost left the thing but stayed for the boys - a lot. It wasn't rainbows and sunshine.

Our only consolation was Baby Ashton bringing us so much joy and happiness. He's literally just a pill, a medicine that keeps us going.

Yoongi and I, we literally act like we're not together with everyone. But there are moments that I feel like it's useless. Like that one time, Chaeyoung and Lisa literally saw all the hickeys Yoongi left all over me. Thank God we don't have a schedule during that time and it got healed just in time before our other schedules.

He moved forward and gave me a hug. And me being the soft one, melted immediately at his touch.

Soft chuckles escaped his lips.

"Don't mind them. As long as we're both happy, that's all that matter," he whispered and I smiled bitterly.

I wouldn't tell him but there were days when I feel so envious of Chaeyoung. Not only that she's legally allowed to have someone, but she also has the right to show her affection to someone she loves.

I know I'm not the only one who feels pressured. All idols are basically prisoned under the public's eyes. We can't date. We can't show people who we love. And it's unfair.

"I love you..." he whispered and that's it. Game over.

Min Yoongi is my weakness, it will always be.

"I love you too..." I whispered back. We both had our schedules for the day and somehow I felt bad because he had to sneak into Jimin's house because of me.

The girls and I have been staying here for the time being to lessen the travel time. We have a pretty tough schedule and we were trying not to worn out Chaeyoung that much. Everyone knows she's doing hands-on mom duties even with our schedules. Even Jimin does the same which makes it understandably exhausting.

Unlike Bangtan who ended up getting the house next to Jimin's, Blackpink is still staying in our dorms. We're just thankful Jimin bought a huge house that can accommodate all of us.

"Hey, I've got Dalgom something," Yoongi whispered while getting a paper bag I didn't even notice he has.

The moment I opened it, I found a cute little shirt for Dalgom.

I squeal at the sight of it.

"I bought Holly another. Dalgom and Holly can wear them once they meet," he smiled and we sat at the edge of the bed.

I turned to him, my heart softened at the sight of his expression.

He looks so tired.

Bangtan has full schedules and they barely sleep.

I dropped the gift he gave and cupped his cheeks.

"Yoongi-chi..." I cooed. I saw the corner of his lips tucking. "Chichu-yah misses you..." I baby talked acting all aegyo on him and he chuckled.

He pulled me until I was already on top of him while he lay down on the bed, his hands wrapped around my waist to support my body from falling off.

He was shaking his head and I had to laugh a little. Yoongi isn't used to me doing aegyo. It's cringey and basically not my style nor his.

"Just because you're acting all cute and adorable doesn't mean you can get away with what happened the other day," he raised his eyebrow and my eyes furrowed.

"I didn't do anything," I acted all innocent even though I partly have an idea what he was talking about. I avoided his gaze and acted alk innocent.

He looked at me intently and I hissed when he pinched the tip of my nose.

"Awwww, Yoongi!" I whined swatting his hand away. I yelp when I almost fell off of him but his hands were quick enough to assist me.

"Stop acting all innocent. I heard some idol confessed to you the other day after your Music Show performance," he hissed but he pulled me closer to him anyways leaving a kiss on my forehead.

Yoongi and I had been together for years, on and off but he still gives me that butterflies and the weird heart rate that gets me in a daze every time.

"It's not like I entertained him," my voice muffled as my face is now buried on his chest.

"Well, not that I would let you anyways. The moment I saw them trying to talk with you, I'm going to pull you away and create some Jimin-drama, you know," he teased and I laughed. I pulled away from him a little just so I can see his beautiful face. He was looking at me the same.

His eyes, always make me feel warm whenever he looks at me like this.

"Yeah, Mr. Min Yoongi is so intimidating, their knees would probably shake in fear," I bantered and he just raised his eyebrow.

He pulled me upwards so our face would level even more. Now, our face is so close to each other. Unable to resist, I leaned a little and snatched a quick kiss on his lips before hiding my face at the crook of his neck.

His chest started moving as his laughter echoed the room.

"We're not so brave, are we?" when I pulled away to see his face, I saw him biting his lower lip.

My cheeks blushed a little and it wasn't after at least ten seconds when I heard him whisper.

"Oh, fuck it. Come here, boo bear," his hoarse voice filled my ears and the next thing I knew was his lips hungrily claiming mine, his other hand supporting my back while the other was at the back of my head.

He was kissing me like there was no tomorrow and I am the same.

These moments, I feel like everything that had happened to us was all worth it. I just hope everything goes smoothly because I've had too much of us breaking up, getting back together, only to break up again.

Please Yoongi, just be with me forever...