(1)

My is Izuku Midoriya, and when I was younger I was labelled "quirkless" which was like a 'second' slap in my face, by fate, almost like it was telling me I was born to be weak and useless I was to both species, and by that I mean, well surprise, surprise, I'm a vampire.

Now that may sound cool and it is— just not for me. You see when I was four my mother and I were told by the clan doctor that I was a disabled Vampire. Basically I don't get any of the really cool stuff like super strength , speed and shape shifting and all that, I do however still get the youthfulness and longer life span, so yeah, but I heard my dad wasn't particularly happy about that since he's the vampire in the "relationship" and my mom's just a normal human with a quirk.

I thought I was young I wasn't really disappointed cuz I still had high hopes of getting my quirk I'm being and awesome hero like Allmight..........    but we all know how that turned out, no natural Quirk for me, but I guess it didn't entirely hate my guts since the symbol of peace himself bless me little quirk and is my mentor, getting me into UA.

( new book cuz I like to suffer and I like my hero Academia and I got this idea and I had to write it. )

I'm also TodoDeku TRASH.

I don't own any art wok in the book and some I may have edited so credit to the lovely and talented owners.