CHAPTER-4

HIS FAMILY

Devyani Singh Raizada(Arnav's Dadi/grandmother) wife of famous industrialist Lt. Amar Singh Raizada is a lovely, kind-hearted social worker now in her 70's...Their two sons Arjun Singh Raizada and Manohar Singh Raizada were similarly talented like their father...they also have a beautiful daughter Anusha...Devyani liked her friend Subhadra Malik's daughter Arti for her elder son Arjun... probably for which she regrets now...but time can't be reversed...

Arjun Singh Raizada rich, arrogant businessman...from childhood he was extremely brilliant and bright child. With growing up he not only exerted his skills in business but also follow other ways to bring it at the top...by any means without any mercy...similarly no emotions attached to his wife who was only his pawn towards success... as Arti Malik was the only heir of renowned industrialist Rajveer Malik, whose all properties came under Arjun after Rajveer's death...after Arti's death he married again and left India to spread his business... no time for his son Arnav who lost her mother so early....

Arti Raizada a sweet innocent woman with lots of dreams married to her dream man Arjun....but with the following years her dreams shattered...Arjun's reluctance towards their marriage and his affair news were breaking her from inside...at one point she decided to end her life but then she got a new source of her living... her only son...her Arnav...Arjun was also happy with Arnav...she got a hope...but one incident broke her all hopes and even Arnav was not able to save her that time... she took her life...leaving him alone to deal with the roughness of world at such a delicate and small age.....

Manohar and Manorama Singh Raizada chacha & chachi(uncle and aunt) of Arnav were sweet, lovely and joyful couple...their only son Akash, a blind follower of his Arnav bhai, calm and sweet by nature...they both love Arnav same as Akash. Manohar handles the Delhi branch of their family business. Whereas Akash works with Arnav at AR Designs...

Arnav's nani (maternal grandmother)Subhadra lives with them after his nanu's (maternal grandfather) death...she is also a lovely lady in her 70's...but now regretting for failing as a mother...she was overwhelmed by her daughter's happiness but failed to decipher the pain behind her happy facade....she fears if that followed her grandson's fate too...with growing up she can see her grandson sealing himself....

Anusha Raizada Sharma widowed bua(father's sister) of Arnav....a strict but lovely lady...works same as Manohar...close to every family member specially Arnav...

Sheena Mehta Raizada second wife of Arjun and only daughter of Mehtas'.Again it was a business deal rather than a marriage. But Sheena is different...she is a rich brat, egoistic and a complete showoff. Marrying Arjun Singh Raizada increased her status. Arnav tried to find his lost mother in her but within few time he understood she was only his father's wife not his mother.

At last the youngest Anjali Singh Raizada, daughter of Arjun & Sheena. After her birth Arnav loved her but again separated from her as Arjun Sheena settled in abroad so they took Anjali...when she used to visit, Arnav pampered her but he can see her mother's traits in her... but he can't led her baby sister walk in wrong paths...from far also he tried to keep her away from problems and covers them...he tried to mend her but he knew he was unable....but he never stopped trying...

This is his family....

But Khushi? Where she lies? ...he smiled...she is his whole world...his soul...she is in his everything...her thoughts always gives him peace...

Suddenly Anjali's name crossed his mind and he jerked up from bed calling Aman hurriedly for the updates...

Its the character sketch of the story.....