CHAPTER-14

THEIR CHILDHOOD

"Maa where are we going?" asked a curious 4 year old cute Arnav...

"Chotte have patience...today you will meet someone very sweet and cute..." said Arti smiling...and they headed towards the hospital...

Today her best friend Anamika gave birth to a beautiful angel...she was very happy...she always wanted a girl child and seeing the angel she felt her wish got fulfilled... Anamika smiled... She knew what her friend was feeling...

"Happy now? You got what you wanted...it's a girl as you wished..."

"You can't imagine how happy I am...." Said Arti with a beaming smile...

Arti and Anamika were neighbours...Gupta house was situated at the backside of Raizada Mansion...eventually they met and became best of friends...their social status never came between their friendship...they shared every happiness, grief of their lives...both were each other's support system...

"Maa see she is so soft...her fingers are soooo small...she is so pink pink" exclaimed Arnav in joy playing with her little fingers...he was very happy today... He got his live doll...only his...he was overwhelmed as he watched how his little doll was looking at him with her cute cute eyes...Arti and Anamika both smiled...

"Chotte give your Ana Maa the flowers that we got for her...."

but as soon as Arnav moved a little to follow his mothers words suddenly baby started crying...Arti Anamika both tried to console her but nothing worked...Arnav feeling restless asked rather ordered "Give her to me..."

"No Chotte she is too small you can't handle her" said Arti trying to calm her...

"Give her Maa"... said Arnav now little angrily...

"Arti give him...he is saying so much...don't make him sad..." said Anamika not wanting her Chotte to be angry...

"You only take his side..." with that a huffing Arti make Arnav sit on the bed beside Anamika and gave the baby on his lap...

Arnav held her Angel with utmost care and lulled her in his sweetest voice... "Don't cry angel...you should always be happy...please don't cry...I promise I will be always with you...I will never leave your hand..." he said caressing his fingers on her hairs and cheeks...the baby looked at him with wide eyes...forgetting her cries long ago...

Both Arti and Anamika were stunned... they were trying so many things for so long and it took only few minutes for Arnav to make her silent...

"Bet on Anamika...my other wish will also be fulfilled...see from now only she wants to be with Chotte...just wait and watch how I will take her to my house forever..." said Arti with a smirk. "I guess you are right...." Saying Anamika laughed heartily...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days started passing...little Khushi was now 2 years old and Arnav 6 years...these two were inseparable...they were always together...his day start with seeing her cute, chubby face...they sleep together be it in his room or at Gupta house...they cant sleep without each other...then they take their every meals together...Khushi didn't like to be fed by others...only her Alnau can do that...she also try to feed him by her small small hands...then the hard task...much to his irritation he have to go to school leaving his Khushi...