CHAPTER-42

THE MASTERMIND

"Little right...chin up...yup good...hold the pose...lovely..." shouted the excited cameraman... 

"Next pose...just bend to your left...lights only on her" said his assistant...

"Superb pose... hold..." but before he could continue the model started shivering and within seconds she collapsed on the floor shocking everyone...they all ran to help her...

"Hey someone call Dhruv...she is again unconscious..." shouted the cameraman...

"How are you now?"

"I am fine Dhruv...sorry for today again...you had to bear so much loss me..."

"Its fine Sheetal...you are human only...you can also get ill..."

"Hmm...but all this is so unusual...I mean I never had these migraines or these nightmares a year back...nowadays these are so frequent..."

"Maybe work pressure...you should plan a holiday soon..."

"Hmm" but their conversation was disturbed by Sheetal's cell

"Hello..."

"...."

"Hello..."

"Nice dress...I like white..."

"What? Who are you?"

But the call was cut...Sheetal threw her cell away...

"Sheetal... What happened?" asked Dhruv palming her back...

"I don't know Dhruv...I think someone is stalking me..."

"What? But you said the blank calls are over..."

"yes they were...after you changed my number they were stopped...but again it started and before it was only blank call but now someone talks...he knows everything...even I am at home for 2 days but he said what I am wearing now..."

"When did all these started?"

"From past two weeks..."

"You didn't tell me?"

"You were busy with the new launch...you came back at night only so I didn't disturb you...I even searched the whole apartment for cameras but there is none...I don't know what is happening...it's so frustrating...I changed my number again but nothing works...I even filed a case against it but nothing is stopping that guy...It's so stressing...he is always saying things I do as if he is watching me from too close...Dhruv it's affecting me badly...sometimes I can hear weird voices over the phone when he calls, as if someone specifically some woman is in pain...I can hear crying voices of a baby...I don't know what's happening..." said Sheetal clutching her hair tight...

"Relax...Leave it on me now...I will see upon it...let me make a drink for you..."

"Hmm..." smiled Sheetal...

It's been a year they are together...she met him through a common friend...Dhruv Rathod owner of Dream Designs...from that day started their friendship...then she got modeling contracts from his company and now she had totally wrapped him around her little finger...

"Dreams Designs can never be AR neither Dhruv can be ASR, but I have to stay away from him...I have to stay away from those memories... after death also that cheap girl is not letting me have some peace...don't know why am I seeing her everywhere...today for one sec I thought I saw her behind the cameraman...same height, same figure...but that's not possible...she is dead... dead...

I have to stay away from the Raizada's...Its better I stick to Dhruv...I have to get rid of these frequent migraines and nightmares...I can't let Dhruv go away...He is my only step to remain in the heights...Kapoor's business is doomed...we are under cores of debt...Dhruv Rathod is the only way..."

"Sheetal" came his voice that pulled Sheetal out from her thoughts....

"Huh...."

"Your drink..."

"But Dhruv this is juice..."

"It will be good for your health..."

"Thank you..." Sheetal faked a seductive smile...Dhruv took her in his lap and started kissing her bare shoulders...Sheetal kept the glass aside and held his neck...Dhruv stopped...

"Complete it first..."

"But"

"Now...your health is more important..."

"Ok..." Sheetal sighed and completed the juice...

After sometime,

Both were in bed...Dhruv kissing, biting her madly...

"Ahhh" cried Sheetal and pushed him...

"Sheetal...are you fine?"

"My head Dhruv...it's paining like hell..." said Sheetal painfully clutching her head tight...

"Should I call the doctor? But it's 2 at night..."

"Painkillers...bedside 2nd drawer..."

Dhruv got up and gave her the tablets...

"Sorry...I ruined your mood..."

"Your health is more important baby....now sleep..." Sheetal smiled at his words and soon drifted into deep sleep...

"Updates..."

"Stage 2 completed...she is weak and totally clutched in our web..."

"Good" and the call was cut...

"It's time for the final stage..." smirked the mastermind and threw his dart that perfectly hit the bull's eye, piercing the smiling face of Sheetal Kapoor...

"ASR"

"It's time for the final attack Aman..."

"Only you can plan something like this...everything is going on as you wished...how you were so sure?" said Arjun stunned...

"Well he is the ASR..." said Aman proudly...

My exams are over and they went well...thank you all for  your lovely comments and votes...