CHAPTER-45

REVEAL THE HIDDEN

Shantivan is decorated like a bride...why not The Raizada's are celebrating ASR aka Arnav Singh Raizada's great achievements... business associates, ministers, actors, actresses, models many important persons were present to celebrate his success... Arnav Singh Raizada descended the stairs with his unique aura... the party of the year started with him tying the silk black mask... there were many interesting games held to keep the guests entertained...

"Aman"

"All set..." came the voice through the chip fixed in his ear...Arnav smiled and sipped his wine...

A girl clad in a beautiful blue gown, face covered with silver mask entered the party...but she was stopped by the guards...

"Mam...your card please..."

The girl smiled at him and forwarded the card... "You are representing Mr. Dhruv Rathod" the girl nodded...

"Welcome Mam...enjoy the party..." the girl entered the party elegantly... the man hurriedly called someone...

"ASR...she is here...front door...blue gown, silver mask..." came Aman's voice through the earpiece...Arnav followed the direction and smirked...

"Papa..."

"I am ready...all rooms are locked except the 4th guestroom...all the keys are with me" whispered Arjun...

Arnav noticed his full family infront of his eyes...all were enjoying, dancing, chatting... his eyes never left the blue gown, silk mask...

"Second part..." as soon as Aman got the instruction he climbed up the stage...

"Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen.... we are here to celebrate the great success of AR and congratulate none other than Businessman of the year Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada..." said Aman gaining everyone's attention... Arnav climbed the stage and took the mike...

"Thank you...please enjoy as you like...Cheers" said Arnav and toasted his glass in the air... the lights were dimmed and the music started playing...slowly the dance floor got crowded...there was nothing noticeable yet...their target dancing, enjoying herself...

Arnav felt weird...he entered the dance floor and started moving towards her...skillfully he spilled the drink on her dress... 

"Sorry...my fault miss..."

"Its ok...I will wash it now..." the girl left but Arnav stood their stupefied...there was no tattoo on her left hand which was her most important identity...

"Aman she is not the one...she was a setup....find her..."

"ASR relax...the guards have fixed a tracker in her card...we will find her soon..."

"We got her...she is heading towards the stairs..." heard  Arnav...he followed the direction and found a woman with a similar blue gown taking the stairs...he tried to move but collided with someone...

"Sorry..." said the woman...

"Bua..."

"Arnav"

"Everything Fine?"

"See...Anjali spilled my saree...I am going to change..."

"Fine..." and both left but Arnav stopped abruptly...

"Dammit...rooms are locked...Papa find Bua...just now she walked towards her room...she will need her room keys..." said Arnav and followed the target...

"Ok..." said Arjun and by great difficulty he found Anusha among all the masked women... he tried calling her but stopped seeing her moving to other direction...

Arnav followed the target and saw her moving towards the 4th guestroom...he stood behind a pillar and due to darkness he couldn't see the other one entering the room...he entered the next room where there were men sitting infront of computers...they were monitoring the cameras and sound chips that were connected to the guestroom...Meanwhile Aman had taken the family to the room...Arjun too entered the room confused...

"Chotte...all these" asked Devyani..

"Nani relax...Wait for some time...you will get to know everything..."

"Chotte...I think there is a problem...I just saw Anusha entering the guestroom..." said Arjun

"Dammit...I have to take Bua out before..." but he was cut by the sound that echoed the room ...he felt some one stabbed him...felt like his ground just slipped...

"Sheetal...Finally we meet again"

Arnav can't believe his ears his eyes fixed at the screen which showed two masked women facing each other...he ran towards the room, the family following him in confusion...

Arnav entered the room and switched the light on...both of them startled by his entry... Arnav took baby steps towards the woman who was now standing still like a statue infront of him...his hands seemed got their own mind...they rose upto her mask to reveal her...to reveal the secret that was hidden from years...his eyes red...tears rolling down his eyes...

"Bua..." slipped the name from Arnav's mouth.... 

Thank you for your votes and comments...hope you enjoy...have a good day...