CHAPTER-27

COINCIDENTS

The next morning Arnav Khushi were lying in each other's embrace much lazy to start their day so early...

"Arnavji"

"It was needed Khush...they have to understand who you are to me...you are my family....my only family...I am not angry on them...they should know the truth...now don't disturb me...I am talking with my baby..." said Arnav caressing her bump...he kissed the bump...

"Good morning princess...how are you feeling today? I will see you today...Papa is so excited..." Khushi laughed but shoved his hands off...

"Good morning Ladoo...tell Papa not to be late...we will katti with him..." said Khushi caressing Arnav's hair...

"Papa will not be late because Papa is taking day off from office...anything for my princess...bye baby...you take rest...now your Maa needs some attention..." with that Arnav kissed Khushi...

Later that night sleep was far away from Arnav's eyes, Khushi was in deep sleep...he is caressing his child silently ...but his ASR brain is working in bullet speed....accessing all the events...and also what he saw today few minutes ago... After Khushi slept his cell rang and he went at poolside to receive it...while talking he noticed something odd...he neared the tree where Khushi claimed to see some shadow...some spark caught his eyes at a corner...what he saw stunned him....

"You had your lunch"

"No"

"What? Khushi it's already so late...."

"I am not feeling to eat anything...."

Payal brought the food plate and said "Please just have some...you have to take medicines..."

"The smell...I am not feeling good...I want to talk with him..."

"Khushi he is in office...don't disturb him now...call later..."

"Now have some...Dadi made this Khicdri for you...its very nutritious...please dear just have some..." suddenly Khushi's cell rang...

"Arnavji" shouted Khushi....

"What happen? Are you fine? Feeling pain?" Arnav fired questions....

"No...I am fine..."

"Had your lunch?"

"No"

"Why?"

"I am not feeling to have...the smell is very bad..."

"OK leave that...I am coming....we will have lunch together"

"But your work..."

"No work is important than you....I am coming..."with that he cut the call...

"Jiji...Arnavji is coming...I will have food with him..." squealed Khushi happily...

"You are mad...now your wish got fulfilled...ok take rest till he comes..." with that Payal left towards kitchen...she kept the Khicdri at one side and started preparing some Chinese food...she knew Khushi will like it...

Arnav came back and they finished their lunch happily...they were taking rest holding each other in their arms when Payal hurriedly knocked the door...Arnav opened the door and saw a tensed Payal...he came out of the room closing the door not to disturb sleeping Khushi...

"Arnav bhai...come fast..." and dragged him towards the kitchen...

"What happened Payal?"

"Bhai...Khushi didn't eat the Khicdri made by Dadi so I gave it to HP...and he...he only took two-three morsels and he felt sick..."

"What?"

"He is admitted in hospital....he was all fine in the morning but after having food suddenly he felt so unwell that OP kaka had to admit him in hospital....he even couldn't complete the plate..."

That stunned Arnav...he left for hospital...he enquired everything...

"ASR it's a case of poisoning...we have to keep him under observation for more days...but it's good that he didn't finish the plate otherwise it might be serious... may be case of food poisoning ...I think there must be some expired ingredients added...may be a coincidence...the cook didn't checked..."

His mind was blocked only with one thought... "What if Khushi..." he can't even imagine it....

"Aman I am sending a food sample...I want to run a complete test on it..." ordered ASR...

Arnav came back and sat beside Khushi staring at her...today he got the results of the food sample...it was poisoned...HP was survived as he took only few morsels...it was only two days he saved Khushi from falling of stairs...the garden stairs were oily...how is that even possible when OP clearly told him that he cleaned the stairs few time back...and now all this pool scene....

"Coincidences didn't happen so often...Who ever is trying to hurt you has only few days till ASR reach him or her...let them enjoy their last days Khush...he didn't even know with whom he messed..."