CHAPTER-15

MOOD SWINGS

It has been months after that dreadful incident had occurred...Arnav didn't leave a stone unturned to make his Khushi happy...she was now 7 and a half months pregnant...Payal also lived with them much to Arnav's relief as now she can take care of his Khushi in his absence...they both pampered her...Arnav smiled staring at his beautiful sleeping angel...she is glowing more day by day...

"Why are you staring at me?"

"My wish..."

"I know...I am fat and ugly that is why you are staring at me and comparing me with your models..."

"Absolutely wrong...dare you say that...my princess is growing..." said Arnav caressing her bulging baby bump.

"No!!!!!!!!! My Chotte is growing...." Said Khushi angrily shoving his hands off her bump...

"Nope...it's my angel...my princess...we will get your Chotte or whatever next time... this is papa's princess...." Said Arnav caging her legs with his and holding her both hands in his one and his other hand caressing her bump...

"No...No... you can have your princess next time...this is my prince" said a huffing Khushi...

His eyes twinkled with a naughty idea...

"It's fine then...I don't mind if it is your Chotte...but I want my Princess within two years then...and for that I want your full co-operation... there shouldn't be any problem from you if we have to work very very hard like 24*7 together in our room....So Deal Mrs. Raizada..." said Arnav huskily nibbling her earlobes...

It took Khushi a good 5 minutes to get Arnav's words... Arnav can see 3 perfect o's formed in her face with a red spreading on her cheeks...

"Shameless" saying she hugged him more...kissing his bare chest...

"So!!!!! If I was not being shameless ...then our princess hadn't been here today...you get that?"

"Shut up!!!! I said na it is my prince...my laddoo...my Chotte..." with that she pushed him and left the bed murmuring and caressing her bump...

"Such a laadgovernor!!!!! See your Papa can't understand one simple thing...always do what he wants...come fast and team up with me...then we will show him..." and she left the room setting her hair and dress...

Arnav was astonished...few seconds ago she was blushing and kissing him...but now she literally pushed him and over that left cursing him...he sighed... "Mood Swings!!!!"

The whole morning passed but Khushi ignored him...he tried many times to talk to her...but she didn't even look at him... she made everything ready for him and sent them through Payal... Arnav gloomily went to his office... Payal noticed the silent fight but didn't try to voice up as it's better to jump from the balcony rather face her baby sister's Shankadevi Avtar.... She sighed... "Mood Swings!!!! Poor Arnavji!!!!" her sister was giving him tough time...her sister make him run around shops at odd hours for her cravings...

The entire day Arnav called her many times but she received none... so he tried to wrap his work hurriedly but the last meeting was stretching long. As he came back he can see a busy Khushi ordering the servant and a tired Payal trying to calm her... he frowned trying to figure out what his crazy wife is upto now....he was still in his thinking process when out of nowhere Khushi hugged him saying....

"You came? You are late today anyway I was missing you so much"

Now this was something he was least expecting...he was shocked and only could stare her....

"Go fresh up....I am getting the dinner ready..." and she left leaving an equally shocked Payal... "Wasn't she angry with Arnavji the whole day even ignoring his calls...huh...mood swings!!!"....thought Payal shaking her head vigorously rushing behind her sister...

The dinner went well by Khushi's nonstop chatter much to Arnav and Payal's surprise...soon they were off to their rooms...

"You didn't take my calls today...seems you were busy..." said Arnav moving his hands on her bump....

"Oh... It's nothing...I was doing something else..." with that Khushi hugged him tightly...here the whole day he spent thinking about hundreds of ways to cheer her and she even didn't remember the incident... his crazy Khushi and her crazy Mood swings... Khushi was now nuzzling his chest hugging him more and more... he knew what she wants...these days her hormones were high... so he gave in to her demand...

Later that night Khushi opened her eyes,tears flowing from them....slowly caressing Arnav's hairs... she thought "Tomorrow is the fateful day Arnavji... how can I be angry with you when you need me the most tomorrow...I am with you as I promised.... we will together get over this...."