CHAPTER-50

EPILOGUE

"Ladoo...Jalebi..." screamed Khushi breaking the silence of the morning in Shantivan...well now that indicates the naughtiest Raizada's are up for the day with their sleeves full of mischief...and it were their summer holidays so no doubt Shantivan will never get any Shanti(peace) till they sleep...

The little menaces ran into the garden where the family had decided to enjoy their breakfast...

"Arush...Arushi...What you did now?" asked their favourite Akash Chachu...Both of them looked at each other and nodded their heads negatively...

"Nothing...Chachu" said both in unison...

"Then why your Mumma is shouting?" asked Payal giving them their favourite biscuits...

"Your sister ish mad...always Laoo Jaebi..." said Arushi making faces that made everyone laugh...

"What did you said? I am mad?" shouted Khushi from behind shocking the poor souls...they ran from there to their only savior who was currently busy on a call...they stood few feet away waiting for him to end his call...as soon as his eyes fell on his little munchkins, he ended the call within a second...by their look he knew what is coming...

"Papa..." cried Arushi..."Papa..." cried Arush too...Both of them ran into his welcoming arms...

"Bacha...what happened?" he cooed them both... "Mumma..." both of them indicated at a furious Khushi who was waiting the trio to join abruptly...

"Whoa...she seems very angry...What you both did this time?" murmured Arnav...

"Papa..." chided Arushi...

"Ladoo...Jalebi come here..." said Khushi in a no nonsense tone...

Arnav stood up...holding his babies hands he joined the family...

"What happened? Why are you scolding them early morning?" Arnav asked calmly...

"Ask them? You know what they did? They painted Piyush pink..." yelled Khushi...

"What..." shouted the family together...well in all these years they were used to by their mischiefs...all of them individually had to undergo the mischiefs...but now painting Piyush pink was something new...

"Yes...your baby princess painted his face..." said Khushi caressing poor Piyush's hairs... "Poor boy had to take bath twice in the morning..." he hugged his Maasi hiding his face into her...

"Mal up (Make up) Mumma..." Arushi said in between but stopped seeing her mother's angry glare...

"He was looking good...Aru did like TV aunty..." said Arush in his sister's defense...

"Yes now you too join...you all know when his sister was doing all this rubbish he was guarding the room..." shouted Khushi...now that brought smile to others...they all know Arush is very protective for his sister...their unique bond stuns them...

"Khushi...leave it...they were all playing..." Payal said calmly...

"No jiji...don't support them...what if the paint causes some allergy to him...he is just 3" said Khushi worrying for the little one in her arms...

"Arush...Arushi..." Arnav took cupped their faces and made them face him...

"Bacha...you did wrong baby...what if your little brother gets ill? Will you feel good?" asked Arnav...both of them nodded negatively...

"Arush bacha...I know you love your sister but you have to protect her from doing any mistake...you should not allow her do any wrong things..." said Arnav looking into his eyes...Arush nodded positively...

"Sorry Mumma... sorry Piyush" said both hanging their head low...Piyush looked at them and smiled...

"Maasi..."

"You want to play with them?" Khushi asked him lovingly...he nodded positively...

Arush and Arushi happily kissed him and promised to give their share of chocolates to him... the family smiled seeing their bond...

"Don't go near Bui's room...Bubbly is sleeping..." said Khushi to them....

"This girl only sleeps..." sighed Arush and left to play with his brother and sister...

Well now there are lots of changes in Shantivan in these 4 years... Payal and Akash were blessed with a baby boy Piyush...calm and quiet just like his father and mother...but more than Payal he is found with his Badimaa Khushi...the little boy dots on his brother and sister...

Arjun and Manohar are retired now and all of them are spending their full time playing and spoiling their grandchildren...Payal continued working at the Raizada construction with the help of Arnav, Akash and Aman...

Anjali and Aman were married 2 years ago and recently they were blessed with a cute baby girl... Anjali shifted in Aman's apartment after their marriage...well now she is a totally changed woman...she had brilliantly suited herself into Aman's lifestyle...both of them had an arranged marriage but now after two years they were totally in love with each other... Sheena and Manorama helped Khushi maintaining the home...Devyani and Subhadra devoted themselves in God...praying for their happiness...

But something remained constant...that is Arnav and Khushi...their love...their bond...their trust for each other and their small small fights every now and then remained the same...Arnav thanked his Ana Maa zillionth time for giving him Khushi...she had bound everyone in a single string with her mysterious love magic...

Later that night....

"Not sleeping..." asked Arnav taking her more into his arms...Khushi tear her eyes off from her sleeping munchkins and placed her head on his chest...he could feel her sobbing...

"What?" asked Arnav confused by her actions...he took her face up and made her see him...

"What happened?" Arnav asked huskily...

"This is so beautiful...I have never thought Devimaiya will bless me with so much happiness...all for you" but she was cut in...

"All for you Khush...you are my light...you made this all happen...I love you..." Arnav said wiping her tears...he knew why she was behaving so...well he is well experienced now...

"Mumma..." came a sleepy soft voice breaking their trance...Khushi took Arushi in her arms....

"Sleep Jalebi...Mumma is here...sleep..." Khushi patted her head while her other hand caressed the soft hairs of a sleeping Arush... Arnav hugged her from behind...he peeked over her shoulders and smiled at his little world...

"They are something..." said Arnav softly making her smile...

"And there is still one to come..." said Arnav caressing her 5 month small bump... Khushi looked at him and both of them laughed heartily sure enough not to disturb their sleeping menaces...

THE END

MY FIRST STORY  ENDS HERE...ALL THE CREDITS GOES TO YOU GUYS...THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSTANT SUPPORT...LOVE YOU ALL....