CHAPTER-32

DRAGGED IN PAST

"Aman fix the meeting at 6..." replied Arnav

"....."

"Not yet..." he sighed looking at Khushi...she just added one more paratha in his plate...he could see Akash grinning at him...

"What's so funny Akash?" asked Arnav sternly...

"Umm...No...Nothing bhai...uhh...nice haircut bhai..." Stammered Akash...
He could see everyone suppressing their laugh...he groaned...the reason of their entertainment was just serving lunch as if nothing happened...

"Arnav bitwa you look beutifoolzz...newzz hair isstyle..."  chirped Manorama happily...

"That Aman forced me Mami...but nothing special...it just got little long so he styled them..."

"What? not eesspecal? You look soo handsamzzz...no one can say you fatherz of one sun...every madelzz will go crajy on yous..."
Said Mami happily which make everyone smile except one...

" What? Models will eye him...." She flew into the kitchen and was back with same speed with some red chilies in her hands...she stood infront of him and started moving them in circular motion over his whole body frame ignoring Arnav's confused look and kept muttering...
"Hey Devimaiya...please look after him....don't let that models near him...please keep him safe..."

Which seemed like after an hour or whatever he found khushi finished with her mutterings...now its safe to proceed...

"Khushi again you started...you know I don't like all this...don't all these..." glared Arnav...

"So that the Churdail models eye you...and it seems you have no problem with that..." said Khushi with narrowed eyes...

"Uh..OOO...wrong words Arnav..." muttered Arnav under his breath...

"Khushi I meant all thi..." Before he could complete came her stern order... "Get a haircut...now"

"But Khushi...they are ni..."  but again he was cut in middle...

"You are sleeping on couch Raizada...for.ev.er..." Each phrase spoken with such determination that shook our ASR badly...he could see junior hugging her tight looking at him with a what? A smirk.... what? It's proved now he is getting mad....

And this is how he was having his lunch with his haircut done under his wife's strict guide this very morning....all styling went under water...he huffed and puffed at his family...he knew the minute Khushi will leave the place all of them will burst out laughing....Khushi and her crazy antics.... but something soothed him....everything is getting fine...

It was two days since Arnav Khushi came back home with Arush....everyone was so happy they all were literally hovering over him...but he can also feel their guilt in their eyes...even Khushi also felt so...they both were feeling bad for their family....He went straight towards Akash and hugged him tight...                                                                                   

 "Don't do this...we are family we will make mistake...but that doesn't mean we will live apart in guilt..."

"Bhai believe me for once I didn't doubt you....you know me Bhai...seeing all those I was shocked...I didn't get what to do...it was my fault...I should have opposed Payal...but everything happened in so much rush...I..I..Bhai...please don't hate me...." replied Akash... tears rolling down his eyes...

"Shut up Akash....I can never hate you...leave the past...let's move on..." said Arnav patting his back... he then went to Nani and put his head on her lap...

"Nani...Dadi...believe me...we are not upset...we can't see you like this...you all are hesitating to talk to us..." said Arnav painfully...

Khushi came forward and put her head on Dadi's lap..."Sorry Dadi...Nani...I didn't meant all those...I said lot more than my limits..."said Khushi feeling guilty...

"Ssshhh...no Khushi...you were right...we all were at fault..."

"What to do Chotte...that day reflected the history...we were dragged to the past..." said Nani moving her fingers in his hairs...

"Chotte we had lost her in this same situation...I can still see that sight crystal clear...she taking her last breaths...standing helpless" said Manohar softly...

"All we saw our Khushi...our little butterfly in her place...shattered...broken...covered with blood...her body going still..." replied Dadi hugging Khushi tight...

"Nooo...never...she will never leave me...I can't...I can't....I will die before letting something bad touch her...She will not leave me like Maa...I will not let anyone do that..." Arnav repeated non stop...All were shocked seeing his vulnerable state...Khushi hugged him tight..."I am here Arnavji..." Arnav felt himself relaxing....he tightened the hug...filling his lungs with her smell...

"Chotte...calm down beta...you know that day our fear washed out...In all these days we thought Khushi is just like your Maa...but no...she is not Arti's butterfly but your Khush...strong and fearless...her love,trust makes her stronger...nothing can break her trust on you..." said Nani patting him lovingly...

"Devimaiya is with you...no one will take her away...always be happy..." said Dadi kissing Khushi's forehead...

Suddenly Arnav came back from his thoughts by Arush's baby sounds...currently he was on Dadi's lap his all attention towards Akash and Chachi who were making funny faces...Nani and Bua giving tips to Khushi about Arush's diet...His father smiling secretly looking at a laughing Arush...

"This little menace...making everyone dance on his little fingers..." he smiled...his heart filled with joy seeing Arush's cute pout...

sorry guys for late update...assignments and all... thank you for your votes and comments...