CHAPTER-35

GAME ON

Today there is a lots of hustle bustle in SheeshMahal...Today is Akash and Payal's marriage day...Lucknow is their native land so everyone decided the wedding should be done there...They were living in SheeshMahal from a week now...and today is the most important day both for Arnav and Khushi...Arnav is too busy to stand in one place...he is in-charge of everything...

"Arnavji for the last time I am saying have the juice..." said an irritated Khushi with a glass of juice in one hand and Arush on her waist who is busy sucking his fingers...

"Khushi wait...the caterer head is calling..."

"I have to go to mandir with Ladoo to bring Jiji's mangalsutra...have it fast"

"Again Ladoo...he has a good name Khushi...call him with that...you go I will have it later...wait let me talk with Mohan"

After finishing the talk he was going to call someone next in his big list...but Khushi snatched the cell... "Have it first...my Ladoo never troubles me as you are doing..." Arush very attentively watching his parents sucking his thumb...

"It's Arush" and he finished the glass in one gulp... "Happy... take care..." he said giving Arush kisses all over his face... "Disturb mumma as much as you want..." he said tickling Arush who was hopping in Khushi's arms...

"Arnavji...stop spoiling my Ladoo..."glared Khushi...Arnav kissed her angry red cheeks... "Come back soon..."

"Hmm...don't stress much...we will be back soon..." and he saw them leaving the house...he engrossed himself in work again...

After sometime Aman came to Arnav's room running like a mad...he snatched his cell and said

"ASR...."

"What Aman?" spoke an irritated Arnav

"Four cars are following Bhabhi's car...Rahim called few minutes ago and informed, the cars are following Bhabhi's car since they started from the Mandir...our PI teams are tracking her car..." said Aman nervously...Arnav stood rooted in his place...he felt his world crashing in that second...

"We think they will block her near the remote area..." said Aman

"Khushi...Arush....Give...Give the exact location...I have to go to them..." said Arnav nervously...

He thought something and said... "Aman...they had to move through the crossroads right?

"Yes...they had to...that's the only way..."

"Ask Rahim to take Akash's black car and reach her location fast..."

"ASR what are you planning..."

"I have to go...you handle things here...no one should get a single hint about this...I will be back with Khushi and Arush soon..." and he left hurriedly...

"Game on ASR...Let's see Arti how your son saves his wife and son..." said someone laughing hard watching the cars following their target....

"I was waiting for you...I knew you would bounce back and thus I planted my PI team to track Khushi whenever she is out...Bad Move Enemy...ASR will never let anyone touch a single hair of his wife and son..." and he drove the car towards the location...

thank you friends for your votes and comments....