CHAPTER-39

AFFECT

Everything was prepared for the funeral...Each and every Raizada was shedding tears for their loss...

"Akash go give them fire..." said Devyani weeping badly...

"Ji Dadi..." said Akash moving towards the priest but he was late someone lit the pyres...Everyone was shocked to see the scene...there Arnav stood immobile staring the burning pyres with blood shot eyes...torn clothes...his demeanor increasing some unknown fear among them...

"Aman...at AR sharp morning 9..." were his last words before he left the place without even completing the rituals...

The family returned back to Delhi...They all decided to confront Arnav...compel him to share his pain.

"Sumi...Guruji's prediction was right...Chotte lost his life..." cried Devyani...

"He is not responding...when Arti died Khushi was with him but now he lost the two most precious parts of his life...I fear Devyani he will be lost...lost in the dark..."

Suddenly they heard loud sounds coming from Arnav's room...they all ran towards his room and were stunned to see the destruction... Arnav has messed the whole room...each and every Khushi and Arush's belongings were lying on the floor...He poured the gasoline on them and also on the bed...he was moving like a maniac...

"Bhai..." shouted Akash...he tried to reach him but the next second they all saw him lit the fire...

"Hariprakash....Hariprakash..."shouted Arnav...

"Ji Bhaiya..." came the fearful voice of the servant...

"I want the room clean...not a single piece of dirt should remain here..." said Arnav sternly and moved to leave the place...

"Chotte...What have you done?" asked a surprised Devyani...

"Hariprakash...I warn you...I don't want to see a single thing in my house that belongs to them..." shouted Arnav

Arjun forcefully took him in his arms "Calm down Chotte...you are taking impulsive decisions...let your pain out...share your grieve with us Chotte..." Arnav shrugged his arms...

"Either these things will stay here or me...I leave the decision to you all..." said Arnav coldly...

"Bhai... How can you destroy your Khushi's memories? Arush...he was your only son Bhai...How you can say all this?...you are disturbed now...please stop all these or you will regret on yourself..."cried Payal...

"Then live with their memories...I am leaving Shantivan..."

"Bhai...Why are you doing all these? Will you be not affected if your Khushi's memories are destroyed?" shouted Payal

"Affect? Me? You are asking if it bothers me. Then listen Payal Singh Raizada...No...It will not affect me...She betrayed me....She promised to never leave me alone...she will not leave me like Maa but...she lied...she is gone far from me even took my Arush with her...they both betrayed me...they played with me...I don't need them...I don't want to see their faces...I will never forgive her...I hate her...no one....no one in this world is for you...they play with your emotions and leave you alone...I don't need anyone...just leave me alone..." shouted Arnav and left the place furiously...

All of them were stupefied by his outburst...they silently watched their Khushi and Arush's belongings burning whereas the flames engulfed the happiness of entire Shantivan too...

precap: time leap

Short update...please bear with it...thank you for your votes and comments...