CHAPTER-34

GROWING RELATIONS

"Ladoo...stop...Ladoo" shouted Khushi for the nth time...she looked at her 8 month old son messing the room with his toys... The moment Arush discovered the art of crawling...he gave hard time to Khushi...she hardly can sit in one place when Arush is awake... Khushi lifted him with great difficulty and said "Ladoo...sit here...let Mumma clean the room...play with the ball like a good boy..." Khushi kissed his chubby pink cheeks...Arush hugged her tight....

"Arush...come to me...we will play with Winnie..." came Arjun's voice from behind...

Arush looked up from his mother's shoulders...he hopped seeing the colourful big teddy...he threw his arms towards the teddy...

"That's my Aru...come...lets go and let Mumma do work..." Arush happily went to his dear Dadu's arms....

"Papa again..." Asked Khushi glaring him...

"What?" asked Arjun innocently...

"This is the 10th toy in this month...are you all mad? Every other day you Arnavji and Akash come back home with a new toy...just look at my room...it's not less than a toy store..." said Khushi angrily whereas both Grandson and grandfather are busy in their own world exploring the teddy...

"Arush see what Papa got for you..." Arnav entered his room happily....

Arush looked up from the teddy hearing a familiar voice...he hopped seeing a red toy car...the red colour catching his eyes...

"Again you bought a new toy?"

"So what?" asked Arnav eyeing his son who is trying to get down the bed by himself....

"So what? Just see the room..." shouted Khushi...

Arnav looked around his room totally clueless...

"What? Everything is looking normal..." said Arnav confusingly... Arjun face palmed nodding his head...Arush crawled towards his Papa to get the new car....

"Ladoo...no...he just got back from office....come..." Khushi tried to lift him but he didn't bother to hear her...he crawled and sat near his Papa's legs waving his hands to take him up...

"How many times I have to say...his name is Arush..." Arnav took him in his arms and went towards the bed...

"Arush...Dadu bought this..." Arnav said dramatically making Arush giggle...now the three lost in their world...Khushi stomped her leg and left the room...

"What happened now?" asked Payal looking Khushi kneading the flour dough rather to say fighting with it...

"Nothing Jiji...these Raizada men are competing to make my room a toy shop..."

"Arush is small Khushi...let them pamper him..." said Payal rolling her eyes...

"That Laadgovernor is the mastermind...I will see him..." murmured Khushi angrily...

"Khushi...stop planning against Bhai..."

"Don't take his side now jiji..."

Payal stopped her work "I should have taken his side..."

"Jiji...please...don't start again...you were not wrong...for the last time I am saying this...even I would have done that...please move on..."

"But if not Aman had said the truth...I would have...."

"Stop it jiji...please leave the past...Arnavji adores you like his sister...please...now let it go...see everything is falling back in place...Papa and Arnavji started talking...their relation is improving..." smiled Khushi...