CHAPTER-19

DADI'S PLOY

Arnav was attending a meeting in a restaurant when he noticed his Dadi's doctor there...he excused himself and went to the doctor...

"Hello... Dr.Sen"

"Ohh!!!Hi... ASR..."

"I want to have a talk if you are free...."

"Yeah sure..."

"I want you to visit Dadi once...seems her medicines are not working... its 7 days now but she is feeling the same...weak...she can't even walk properly..."

"That's strange...basically in these cases she will feel weakness but 7 days... it's a long time...may be her stomach pain increased... but the medicines I gave, with that her stomach pain should reduce within 2 to 3 days...." stated Doctor

"Excuse me....stomach pain...?"  asked a confused Arnav...

"Yeah she was admitted for food poisoning and as she is a patient of gastric ulcer that caused her chest pain.... But it was nothing serious..."  this statement shocked Arnav more...

"Ohh...thank you Dr. I will inform you soon for the visit..."

"Of course.... Now I will take your leave...take care..."

"So Dadi you were serious right....now let's see how serious the case is..." said Arnav with a smirk....

"Devyani... are you a child?" asked Subhadra rolling her eyes...

"So what will I do...I am the one who is lying in that bed for 24 hours all the 7 days long and over that eating tasteless food...."

"The terrific plan was yours only..." mocked Subhadra

"And you can see the results...Chotte is with us....oh how happy I am...I can live like that for the rest days of mine...."

"Oh really" came a voice...

"I know you are just jealous... told you before he loves me more than you..."

"And your pain now..."

"Pain what pain? I am completely fine...you know I can even run in a marathon..."

"Ohh... so you are fine now?" asked the same voice which confused Devyani...

That's when she looked up from her food sensing some male voice... she was shocked to see her Chotte standing there infront of her with his folded arms and the full family with their hands on their heads, some face palmed....

"You came early today Chotte?" she tried to measure his anger

"If not...how could I have known about my naughty Dadi's ploy ...?"

"See Chotte I was really having pain its just that..."

"You extended the matter a little..."

"You were not coming back...so what to do? This was the only way to bring you back..."

"and you find your reason is valid enough? you know how tensed I was? leave it...you all are happy now as I spent 7 days here but now I have to leave..."

"No Chotte you just came..." said Devyani and Subhadra together...

"I have work there...that branch still needs me..."

"Bhai tomorrow is Maa& Papa's 35th marriage anniversary...so we thought to throw a party...please bhai just a day...we will enjoy..." pleaded Akash....

These people will not understand his restlessness...how can they think he will enjoy when his Khushi and princess is away from him...but that's not even entirely their fault.they didn't knew it...so he agreed reluctantly..."just a day more...Khushi..."