CHAPTER-41

HURRICANES

"Bhai..." Akash got up from his chair and hugged him tight...Arnav stood immobile his face serious....

"Chotte...where have you been? Don't you worry for us anymore? We were so tensed..." said Subhadra caressing his arms...

"I am fine Nani...feeling tired...HP bring my dinner in room..." and he went towards his room...

"He didn't even bother to talk...He is masking his pain...keeping himself busy with work...if this goes on I fear we may lose him..." 

"Anusha..."

"You too know Bhaiya I am speaking the truth...if he leads his life like this someday we may lose him too..."

"There's no way we can save him...his soul has been ripped..." said Arjun painfully...

"I think we should think about his remarriage..."

"Are you mad? How can you say this?"

"Why Bhaiya? It's been 3 years...I know he loves Khushi but now he had to move on... he will not agree but we have to made him agree this, then may be in future he could come back to his normal life again..."

"Stop it Anusha...just stop...no one can replace Khushi in his life..."

"Why Manohar Bhaiya...Arjun Bhaiya also remarried but see today how he is leading his life with Sheena...it's just matter of time... we are his elders we have to bring his life on track before it gets too late..."

"He will never agree Anusha...please don't pressurize him...atleast he is coming back...please don't take away my Chotte..." said Arjun softly and left the place...

Payal couldn't stand there anymore...she left the place hurriedly and Akash followed her...

"Payal..."

"Arnav Bhai will never agree...no one can replace her..."

"I know Payal...but it is too hurtful to see Bhai suffering like that so everyone is trying to get him back in their ways...Bua will soon understand..."

"Why did he do this? I can't imagine I am related to that cheap person...I feel myself at fault...we are sharing the same blood..."

"Ssshhh...Payal it's not your fault...he is serving for his crime..."

"But that can't bring back my sister...." shouted Payal...

After two days of Khushi and Arush's funeral:- (3 years back)

"Aman...any clue where Bhai went..."

"Hmm...he was with the PI team to investigate the accident..."

"What?"

"Hmm...they got the lead...it was a planned murder..."

The family was stunned...

"Who can do this?"

"It's Pratik...the Gupta's threatened Khushi to get married with some guy for their benefit but ASR rescued her and also they faced the wrath of ASR...but when Pratik saw ASR and Khushi in Lucknow now he planned for revenge...he followed them and sabotaged their car...he got his friend in the airport to fire the car but they missed ASR, he came out of the car to take my call and he got saved...they are in police custody now..."

"Bhai did this...he killed Khushi...how?" cried Payal...

Akash sighed...from that day she feels herself guilty for their death...he hugged Payal to give her the needed comfort...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BBblaaabbbaaaa"

"I miss you too bacha..." he smiled at the cute little princess hardly of 10 months who was hoping on the bed excitedly seeing him...

"Showy...showy...yio gel hul thel mumma scoing ush..." said a boy of 2 ½ years or some more pouting cutely...

"Bear some more days bacha...I will be back soon...we will deal with her together..."

"Del Del..."

"Jalebi..." came a shout

"What the... again Jalebi...she is.." but he was cut in middle...

"Stop your What the...What the...Jalebi...stop eating the toys...and you...Why is the phone till in your hands? Give it back to Chachu now..."came the voice...louder now...the screen changed...

"Hi Nannav..."

"Good Night NK..." he cut the video call and slept peacefully after seeing his little stars...

Later at night...Arjun came into his room and saw him sleeping...he caressed his hairs...Arnav's sleep broke...he got up hurriedly...

"Relax...it's just me..."

"Papa..."

"How are you?"

"Fine Papa..." Arnav replied giving him space to settle down in his bed...

"And those Hurricanes?"

"Driving whole Sydney crazy..." they laughed heartily...

"How is she?"

"Getting more and more crazy handling the hurricanes..."

"Hey don't call her crazy...only she can handle them...they even overpower you..."Arnav smiled at his comment...so true they were so small but had wrapped him around their little finger... he showed him some of their latest pictures...Arjun laughed seeing their antics...

"Everything is ready?" asked Arjun

"Hmm...ready to strike...Aman himself is monitoring every detail..."

"Ok...now sleep...you are tired...." He caressed his hairs and Arnav again fell into a deep slumber in his father's warmth whereas Arjun stared at his Chotte sleeping peacefully just like the initial days...

Sorry a small update....exams ahead...will update after 25...till then bear this only.... thank you for your votes and comments....