Chapter Five

Hey guys!

So who was surprised to find out that Corie is a vampire? Who saw it coming? Who is confused? Well whoever is confused, I am going to clear it up in this chapter. Leave your answers in the comments, like the story, and enjoy!

Dedicated to Latekarma for her amazing trailer she made for Bound by Blood! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Read on  Jujubes!

xoxo Juju

______________________________________________________________________________________

Corrie woke up slowly, her eyes fluttering as she looked around her surroundings, wondering where she was. She then remembered that just a few days ago she was kidnapped by a vampire, brought to their lair sort of speak, and now she was being held hostage by a very sexy vampire prince. Yet could she call it kidnapped?

She remembered the incident that happened earlier, souring her mood all over again. She was confused, hurt, felt like she has been living a lie, and wondered how she could even be a vampire. She grew up in a hunter community, she never ate a person or drunk blood. She actually killed vampires. She was human. It was all a mistake. They had me confused with someone.

Then Corrie remembered the pictures. The little girl did look like a younger her and she did feel like she knew the girl. The vampires on the main floor bowed to her. Or did they bow to Damien? She couldn't really know the answer to that. But, if they were bowing to her, why? It seemed like her parents weren't royalty by the way they bowed to Kaden.

A stir next to her made her turn over in the bed, wondering what it could be. She was shocked to see a sleeping Kaden next to her, under the same blanket. Vampires sleep? Corrie didn't know that. Then it hit her that he wasn't wearing a shirt. Her mouth grew dry as she eyed the muscular tan chest that was only inches away from a hand that itched to rub it.

Corrie lifted the blanket, hoping to God that he had clothes on. When she looked in, she knew that Kaden had nothing on and was well endowed just like Damien. Freaked out, Corrie backed up, causing her to fall out of the bed. The thump she made, woke Kaden with a start.

"You okay? Why are you on the floor?" Kaden leaned on his arm and placed his head on his hand, looking down at her and looking incredibly gorgeous.

"Why are you naked and in bed with me?" Corrie's words were high pitched. The only guy she has ever been in bed with was Zach and this one other guy that visited the community, whom she couldn't even remember his name.

"Well it is my bed and I always sleep naked..." Kaden chuckled and sat up, stretching while yawning. "Does it bother you?"

"Yes the fuck it does bother me!" Corrie stood up, no help from the naked vampire, and stared down at him. "Get some clothes on."

Corrie watched as he just stared at her for what seemed like forever. She was starting to wonder if she had something on her face. The next words from him made her depressed again.

"Corrie...Are you alright...I mean about earlier."

Corrie sighed and looked down at the floor. She wasn't okay. Actually, she felt completely numb. Without looking up, Corrie demanded, "Tell me everything Kaden."

Kaden sighed and sat back against the headboard of the bed. "Alright, but you might want to sit." After Corrie did as he said, he started telling her what he was afraid to tell her all along.

"I'll start from the beginning, I guess. When a vampire child is born, it is born human. It doesn't have any vampire needs, wants, and skills or the eye color. On the vampire child's 25th birthday, everything changes. At the exact time that the child was born on their 25th birthday, they become a full fledge vampire. They don't age anymore past the age of 25, the eyes turn yellow. They crave and love the taste of blood or human flesh. They can run faster, see better, hear and smell better. Every touch has a 100 times more feeling to it. We heal faster and we basically become indestructible inless with gold or beheading.  Even some vampires was born with special powers.