Chapter Nine

Hey guys!

Seeing as how short my other chapter was, I decided to come out with this chapter sooner than expected. Sorry for the short chapter! Hope this makes up for it!

Vote, Comment, share with friends!

read on Jujubes!

xoxo Juju

________________________________________________________________________________

The kiss was like no other kiss for Elisianna. It made her body feel like it was on fire, her lips tingled, her heart was racing, she was wet between her legs, and her body started shaking in pleasure. The kiss grew hotter as Kaden wrapped her legs around his waist, effortlessly holding her up as his mouth worked over hers, their tongues madly working inside each other's mouths.

Elisianna felt herself moving, as Kaden brought them to the bed, throwing her down, crawling over her slowly and sensually. He arched his back, thrusting his pelvis into her, causing Elisianna to moan. Her fingers found his back, her nails trailing over the smooth skin, causing Kaden to growl and arch his back again.

Kaden's lips moved from her mouth and trailed down her chin and to her neck. He gently nibbled on it, causing a moan to escape her mouth. The moan seemed to add a spark to Kaden's lust as his hands grabbed Elisianna's dress by the collar, pulled, and ripped the dress in half. Elisianna laid there in just the skimpy undergarments that Kaden bought her. His eyes travelled over her body and darkened with lust and admiration. His mouth trailed over her chest, his tongue darting out, causing Elisianna to take a deep breath. Her fingers found his hair, holding tightly on it, her eyes watching as he placed kisses over her stomach.

When Kaden got to her waistline, he kissed and nibbled at the waistband of her thong. His hands moved down her thighs and pushed them apart, causing Elisianna's legs to spread apart. A second later Elisianna cried out in pleasure when she felt Kaden's tongue licking her, a finger holding the cloth away from the entrance. Her back arched as he hit the sensual bud in just the right way.

Elisianna thought Kaden was between her legs forever, the waves of pleasure building upon eachother to the point where she wanted to beg for him to come inside her. Just as she was about to voice her demands, Kaden stood up, licking his lips, his hands going to his own pants, undoing them. Soon they and his boxers dropped, revealing a eight inch hard shaft throbbing for her. Elisianna's mouth watered and she could feel herself getting wetter at the sight of his hard on. He climbed onto the bed, grabbed both her bra and thong, and in one fluent motion, ripped them off of her with ease.

"God you are so beautiful Eli.."Kaden's husky voice made Elisianna bite her bottom lip. She watched as he ran his hands over her body, rubbing softly as if he was memorizing every feel of her body. His head leaned forward and soon an erect nipple was in his mouth. The nibbling, licking, and sucking he was doing to her made Elisianna breathless.

"Kaden...Fuck me...Please!" Elisianna couldn't take it anymore. She wanted to feel him inside her.

As if he felt the same way, Kaden spread her legs and in one smooth motion, sank into her. They both moaned at the first time of him being inside her. Elisianna felt like he filled her perfectly, making her feel whole, her internal walls clinching onto him. Kaden moaned once more, his head held back. "Jesus fuck! You feel so good."

Elisianna pulled his head down, kissing him senseless and Kaden took that time to start thrusting inside her slowly, his back arching, causing him to go deeper inside her. It didn't take long for Elisianna to move in sync with him.