F o u r

Dante's POV

I feel someone slap me across the face and, from instinct, I stand up, grab them and throw them against the floor. They scream and I kneel down and wrap my hand around their throat.

"What are you doing?" a pretty brunette girl asks breathlessly, as she tries to pull my hand off her neck.

I blink a few times to wake up fully and then realise I have my hand wrapped around that hobo girl— Skye.

Instead of letting her go, I frown. "Why did you slap me?" I did a lot of self defence training because I'm the son of the Prime Minister of Spain as well as the CEO of a major oil company. People know I am one of the wealthiest men in the world and so they try to attack me or the people I love to get money.

Luckily, my father has enough security so I don't really need to worry about protecting him.

"Because you're an asshole," she tells me, struggling to breathe.

"Excuse me?" I say and release my grip on her slightly. I lean closer to her face. Damn, it sucks how much I actually want to kiss her. It's weird, too, because I know nothing about her except that her mother is a bitch.

Why am I so attracted to this girl?

Obviously she is stunning and she has pretty green eyes but I can't explain my attraction to her.

I am being a bit too generous with this girl. I guess I do need her help with the bachelor party. But I know that's not the only reason.

"You think I'm a prostitute? Huh? I shouldn't have agreed to that sex offer but you shouldn't have even offered it! I'm not your fucking whore." She pushes me off her and pins me down so that I am under her. She's one hell of a feisty girl. I could probably still fight her but I will admit she is stronger than I expected.

"¡Estás loca! I gave you an option and you chose to fuck me. I didn't call you a whore. Stop being so ungrateful, pendeja. I'm helping you."

"Helping me? How? By trying to get me to sleep with you?" she asks angrily.

"What happened when I fell asleep? You were so calm and now you're just bat shit crazy."

She fully straddles me and puts her palms down on my shoulders to keep me down. I chuckle. I'm not going anywhere.

"You could have offered something else. Why sex? You're so disgusting. I'm not a doll. Pig."

I gently push her off me, then stand up. She stands up, as well, and crosses her arms over her chest. "You think I would be willing to buy a house for you, get you a job, pay for your university fees and help you if I thought you were just a doll? Are you just trying to find a reason to be mad at me because you can't tell your mother how mad you are at her?" She looks at me as if I read her like an open book. "Is that it? What do you want me to offer? I don't want anything from you. I don't even know why I am helping you so shut the fuck up and just be grateful!" I scream.

She steps back, her eyes wide. I don't tolerate bullshit and while I am going to help her, I won't let her insult me. I gave her an option and she chose to agree to it. "I'm not a god-damn pig and I wont accept that disrespect. If you talk to me like that again," I say slowly and walk towards her. She looks terrified and backs away until she is against the wall. I lift my hand up and place it against the wall, right next to her head. "I'll tie you up and you'll be screaming for mercy."

"Psychopath," she whispers under her breath.

I clench my jaw and look away, trying to stay calm. That's it, I'm done trying to be nice. She is the one that chose to get in a jet with a complete stranger. What if I was a murderer? Never in my life have I been disrespected and then this girl — who I am trying to help — comes along and calls me a pig and psychopath in under a minute.

"Fine. Here's what I am going to do. You are going to be a stripper for a night and I will buy you a fucking house in Spain and get you into university. You will work as my personal slave during your free time and I will buy you that stuff you want. No sex needed. ¿Si?" I state. She nods. "Now if you talk back to me again, I will land this plane right now and I'll leave you for dead, because remember..." She looks away, so I put my finger under her chin and turn her face to look back at me. "You're nothing to me."

She stays silent and I nod. At least she has learnt to keep her mouth shut.

Being a good person is so damn hard.

I sit down on the couch again and turn the television on. A new episode of How I Met Your Mother comes on and I lean back and turn the volume up.

I glance over at Skye and she hasn't moved. She is almost frozen in place. I smirk. "Sit down." She doesn't move. "I said, sit down."

She's so stubborn and annoying and ungrateful. Maybe I should just drop her off and leave her wherever we are right now.

I usually don't get angry but I can not handle when people disrespect me. I've gotten enough disrespect from news channels, saying I'm a man whore or a drug addict. I don't have to take that shit from a random hobo girl, too.

Right now, I would rather have her scared of me than disrespecting me. She can do her little dance and she'll get what she wants. I won't have to see her too often when she is my slave so it won't matter then.

"I'm sorry," she whispers.

I don't answer. She hasn't given me a reason to be nice to her. I won't break the deal but that does not mean I have to treat her well. She needs me way more than I need her and she can't even see that.

This girl has no idea what she just signed up for.

•=•=•

How you doin'? ;)

Ahhhh so what is something that you guys love to do in your free time? I'm trying to think of things to do now that I have time.

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylaawrites
Y o u t u b e : xThePineappleGirlx

Lots of love and jelly tots - xThePineappleGirlx