T e n

Skye's POV

I wake up to Dante walking into my room. "Wake up, hobo. We're going shopping."

Most girls would probably jump out of bed and be ready in an instant if they found out someone was going to be giving them a whole lot of free clothes, but I just groan in response.

This bed is so comfortable. I never understood that whole 'sleeping on a cloud' thing until now. I think I have melted and become one with the bed.

"Are you ticklish?" Dante asks, now standing right next to the bed.

"Shh," I whisper.

Dante throws the blanket off me and starts tickling me like crazy. I burst out laughing and my eyes fly open. "No. P-Please!" I scream between breaths. He doesn't stop and I laugh so hard that my stomach starts to hurt.

I try to squirm away but he straddles me and continues. "Dante!"

"Kissing me on the first day, screaming my name in bed the next," he teases. I would roll my eyes but I can't concentrate on anything except trying to stop laughing.

He finally stops and I start sucking in air, trying to catch my breath. "Please can we just forget about that kiss. It was a mistake, okay?"

He moves his body between my legs again, just like yesterday when Keelan walked in on us. "Really because I liked it... The feeling of your lips against mine..." He sighs.

I keep my mouth shut. Not because I don't have anything to say, but because he smells so good and he obviously brushed his teeth whereas if I open my mouth again I think Dante may pass out.

He hasn't said anything but I'm always so self conscious about smelling bad and I don't want to take a chance. As long as he doesn't tickle me again, I won't have to open my mouth.

He lifts his body up slightly and I runs a finger across my lip. I close my eyes. No, Skye, you can't have feelings for him, remember? Just pretend he is a disgusting old man and that this is wrong and you're not into it. I'm basically his freaking slave. This can not happen.

He places a kiss on my collar bone and a small sigh leaves my lips. He chuckles. "I love messing with you. You really think you have a chance with me?"

My eyes fly open and I push him off me and onto the floor. He lands on the ground with a thud and I climb out of the bed and make my way to the opposite side of the room.

"I'm going to shower. Just leave some clothes for me on the bed," I say and walk into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

I know there is no way him and I would end up together but he didn't have to say that to me. Stupid little bastard. I should do it back to him to show him what it's like to be played with. There is no way I could like him but I totally want to give him a taste of his own medicine.

I quickly get ready and use the new toothbrush and toiletries that Dante gave me. Okay, I'll admit... he is a really nice bastard.

I step out the bathroom and change into the clothes that he left for me on the bed. He left a pair of shorts that may be too big but they have drawstrings so I can tighten it until I get new stuff, and a thick hoodie. Thank god the hoodie is thick because the only bra I have is wet and I don't want anyone seeing too much.

I pull the clothes on and walk downstairs to get breakfast. As I walk through the passage, an amazing smell fills my nose and I basically run to the kitchen to find out what it is.

I frown when I reach the kitchen and there is nothing and nobody there. Well, that's disappointing. Did I just imagine that smell because it seemed so real? I think I can still smell it.

I must be really hungry.

Dante steps out of a door that is next to one of the fridges. "What are you doing in the pantry cupboard?" I ask.

He smiles. "I'm stealing all the baked beans."

He takes my hand and leads me through the door. "Oh," I say as I look around the room. It is a dining area that could probably fit dozens of people. There is a lot of different food, even though there are only four people here.

The chef must have been bored this morning or these boys eat a hell of a lot. "Um, I wasn't sure what you would like so I told the chef to make everything," Dante says.

I turn to look at him with my jaw hanging on the floor. "You what?" I almost scream. That's insane and not to mention a total waste of food.

I can't decide if this guy is super sweet or a super ass. He does have a super ass. I mentally smack myself for that thought. I'm still getting revenge for what he said this morning. I won't forget that.

I pull a strawberry off of a plate and dip it in the chocolate fountain — yes, there is a freaking chocolate fountain — then I slowly put it in my mouth. I moan as I eat it, and notice how Dante bites his lip as he watches me.

I pull out a chair and realise how Keelan and Jensen are staring at me with wide eyes. I sit down and shrug. "I'm a stripper. What did you expect?" I say and wink at them.

Haha, this is fun.

•=•=•

Somebody come get her...

Question: is the series 'you' creepy or romantic?

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylaawrites
Y o u t u b e : xThePineappleGirlx

Lots of love and jelly tots - xThePineappleGirlx