T w e n t y T w o

Skye's POV

We walk back into the room to find Keelan and Jensen arguing about what they call pretzels in Germany.

I shake my head at the two of them, and when they realise we have come back into the room, they immediately shut their mouths.

I walk to the bar and pull out a bottle, then take a few sips, cringing at the burning sensation of the liquid going down my throat.

"Okay, this is going to be so weird, but let's just get it over with," I say and then use the remote to make the music louder and the lights darker.

When I think that the lights are dark enough, I put the remote down and then pull my coat off my body. As soon as my coat is off, I immediately wish I could put it back on. I can actually feel the gazes of all three boys burning into my body.

I slowly walk to Jensen who is sitting on the bed, making sure to sway my hips as I walk.

I stop in front of the bed and do a little dance before running my hands up his thighs. I can't lie. I would still be down to have crazy animal sex with Jensen if he wasn't getting married.

He has a rugged and messy look that for some reason, suits him really well. It makes me want to do all these crazy things to him. Things that I know I shouldn't even imagine.

I lean forward and push Jensen back so he is lying down. He is wearing a pair of jeans and a red shirt. Before I can even think about what I am doing, I slide his shirt up and off his body.

Not bad.

You can tell that he definitely works out, but it is nothing like Dante's body. I purse my lips, thinking about that tattoo that goes up Dante's thigh.

I bite my lip, but my eyes widen when I realize what I'm thinking about. I'm giving a guy a lap dance, but all I can think about what Dante looks like without his clothes on.

I lean down and run my tongue up Jensen's body. I start from the waist and of his jeans and slowly go higher, causing him let out a low moan.

I know it isn't what Dante and I planned, but I thought I'd mix it up a bit. I watched YouTube videos on provocative dancing to help me get some ideas.

"Oh my god, I am so turned on right now," Keelan says. I stand upright and glance at him with a frown.

Turning Keelan on is not part of the deal. I glance at Dante, wanting to see his reaction.

His jaw and fists are clenched and his whole body seems very tense and rigid. His eyebrows are scrunched together in a frown, making me wonder if I am doing something wrong.

Maybe I really do look disgusting? But then why would Keealan be turned on? I sigh, feeling completely confused.

I can't let Keelan watch any more of this, clearly. I walk to the counter by the bar and take the blindfold that was left there, then I walk to Keelan and tie it around his head to make sure he can't see what I am doing anymore.

"Just so you know, my imagination is even worse..." he warns. "Now I am just going to imagine you doing things that you probably aren't even doing."

"Let your imagination go wild," I say and chuckle. When I glance at Dante again, he still looks angry. He isn't looking at me, he is staring at the ground so intensely that he might actually burn a hole in it.

Is he... jealous?

Well good, he should be. It's nothing compared to what I felt seeing him with that girl. A part of me even wished I was her that night.

I walk back to Jensen and get on top of him, just like I did with Dante when we were practicing.

"Is this okay?" I ask Jensen.

"It's fucking perfect."

I glance at Dante again, and see that he is watching the two of us. I put my hands down on Jensen's body and grind against him, staring at Dante the entire time.

Okay this is getting extremely weird and I don't know what to do. I just have last a little while longer and then it will all be over.

I hate how intensely he is now staring at me. He definitely does not look happy, even though this is what he told me to do.

I lean my head back and close my eyes, moving to the music for a little while. I open my eyes again and lean down to Jensen's face. He stares into my eyes with a smile on his face, and I feel his hand slide up my thigh.

I place a kiss on his collarbone and then slowly make my way up his neck and to the corner of his mouth. I don't know if I'm doing this right.

Jensen let's out a shaky breath. I chuckle and move my body up. I stop when my thighs are on either side of Jensen's head. "Holy fuck," Jensen whispers.

His face is just centimetres away from my...

I purse my lips. How do strippers do this? I feel so dirty.

I move my body forward and back and then side to side, swaying along with the music. Jensen lifts his arms up from behind me and places them on my waist, pushing me down.

My knees slip against the sheet and I let out a soft gasp when I feel his face right against me. He scrapes his teeth against the thin material that is now the only thing between us, and my eyes widen.

I hear a loud bang and my head turns to see Dante looking even angrier than before. "Stop!" he shouts, his voice booming over the music.

I slowly climb off Jensen. "Dante...? Did I do something wrong?" I ask and glance at Jensen, who looks just as confused as I am.

"No," he says.

"Then... why did you make me stop?" I ask.

He stares at me in silence for a few seconds and then, without another word, he walks out the room, slamming the door hard as he goes.

•=•=•

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylaawrites
Y o u t u b e : xThePineappleGirlx

Lots of love and jelly tots - xThePineappleGirlx