T w e n t y S e v e n

Skye's POV

Dante shoves me up against the wall and leans down, so that his lips are only millimetres away from mine.

His warm breath fans against my skin, and his expensive cologne fills my nose, making me want to moan.

"You ready to go?" he asks, a smirk playing on his face.

"W-What are you doing?" I stutter, making me want to slap myself. Is he trying to mess with me?

"What do you mean?" he questions and lifts his arms arm, placing them against the wall on either side of my head.

My cheeks turn slightly red and I look anywhere but into his eyes. I don't know why he is doing this.

He asked me if I like him and I said no, so is he just trying to fuck with me now? Is he trying to prove a point? I'm confused. Does he not understand what 'I am not interested' means?

I close my eyes and lean my head back against the wall, not knowing what to say. "Y-You..." I trail off. I glance down at his gorgeous pink lips and then up into his eyes. "Do you not understand the word unrequited?" I ask.

He stays silent for a while. "If you don't like me back, then why are you blushing?" He lifts his two fingers up and places it against my neck. "Why is you heart racing? Why are you staring at my lips? You can't even look me in the eyes when I'm this close to you, but you're saying you don't feel anything?"

My lips part but no words come out. "It's a natural reaction?" I say more of a question than an answer.

"Fine," he whispers and takes my face in his hands. He leans so close that I can see light speckles in his swirling eyes. I close my eyes, thinking he is going to kiss me, but instead, he brushes my hair off my face and places a kiss on my forehead.

The look in his eyes makes me want to pull him closer and kiss him.

He steps away from me and turns around then walks out the house without a second glance. I step outside and towards the car that is going to take us to the airport.

What just happened?

•=•=•

We walk into the parking lot at the airport after landing in Spain. "Where are we going?" I ask.

"To my car..." Dante explains.

We stop in front of an Audi R8 and my eyes widen. This is his car? Of course the hot rich guy with an awesome body has the best sports car.

If I was going to steal from this place, his car would be the first one that goes. Why would he even leave a car like this here? I wouldn't drive a car like this, even if I owned it. It would probably be on a stage in the centre of my house.

"Doesn't this car have, like, six hundred hp? Holy shit! Can I get in? Oh my gosh!" Excitement bubbles in my chest.

He chuckles and pulls out the car keys. "Well, I'm not letting you walk home, so yes, you can get in."

I climb into the passenger seat and let out a little squeal. Dante climbs into the drivers seat, after placing our bags in the back, and he grins at me. "You like it?" he asks.

"Like it? Dante, I am obsessed with this car! I mean, it has a V10 engine and a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. It goes from zero to sixty in three point five seconds. This is my dream car. I hate you."

He looks really impressed. "That's kind of hot."

I chuckle and look at all the little buttons under the radio station. I press a button and the seats warm up and start moving.

"What's happening?" I ask. He quickly hits my hand away before I can touch any more buttons.

He chuckles. "It's a massage and heating feature. Free butt massage." My eyes roam around the rest of the car, making me want to touch everything. "Don't touch anything."

I run my hands across the dashboard then down the navigation screen, gently across all the buttons and to the gear stick. I'm touching everything.

He clenches his jaw and his eyes narrow at me, making my smile widen. I wrap my hand around the gear stick. "Let it go," he whispers.

"Make me," I reply.

He stares at my hand and then glances back at me. "If you don't let go right now, I'll lick you."

"Yeah, right." I can't picture Dante licking me. He seems way too matu—

My thoughts are cut off when I feel Dante's tongue run up my cheek. I gasp and pull away from him, letting go of the gear stick to wipe my cheek.

I cringe. "I can't believe you did that!"

He shrugs and smiles in satisfaction. Oh no, I am not letting him enjoy this moment. I lean over, ready to lick him back, but he turns his face and my tongue touches his lips.

Great, what are the changes of this happening? One in a freaking billion, and yet here I am, with the worst luck in the world.

I pull away immediately, my eyes wide. Dante looks just as shocked as me, with his lips parted and his face flushed.

"You see my car and suddenly you're all over me," he teases. I am too shocked to even respond. He tastes so good.

I lean back against the comfortable seats, staring straight ahead. Is it wrong that I want to feel his lips on mine? I can feel butterflies in my stomach, making me even more confused.

I licked his lips!

Dante starts the car and makes his way out the parking and onto the busy roads, and I stay completely silent.

I want to just bang my head really hard against a wall right now.

"Are you okay?" Dante asks.

I don't look at him. "I'm fine."

•=•=•

I'm kinda hungry. What should I eat lol?

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylaawrites
Y o u t u b e : xThePineappleGirlx

Lots of love and jelly tots - xThePineappleGirlx