Its not a phase Ron!

A/N: Ok, hold on. 800+ views?! OH MY FRICKIN GOD. GUYS THUS IS AMAZING. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Seriously, all these amazing comments make my day. I may not be able to update on time cause of parents confiscating my phone and I may not be able to respond starightaway but I am definitely gonna reply to as many as I can. Anyway, this is a little short, but enjoy, comment and vote :)

Draco walked in to the Gryffindor common room to see Hermione trying to drag Harry down the stairs to the boy's dorms. " YOU WILL TAKE IT OFF. " She was yelling. " NEVER. " Harry was shrieking in reply. Draco just stared in shock. He cautiously walked over to Ron, who was doubled in laughter near the portrait hole, watching the whole scene. " Ronald, what's going on? " Draco asked slowly. " Your boyfriend is going through a phase. " He replied in between bouts of laughter. Harry stopped clawing at the stone stairs. for a moment to glare at Ron. " It's not a phase Ron. " He huffed. " I'm gone for a week. A bloody week. " Draco muttered. Hermione yelled triumphantly and yanked Harry down the stairs. He quickly scrambled away from her and hid behind Draco. " Demon child. " He hissed at Hermione over Draco's shoulder. Hermione growled in frustration and stamped her foot. " Draco, deal with your boyfriend or I'll kill him. " She warned. Draco sighed and turned towards his boyfriend. " Harry what even is going- woah. "

Harry's usual baggy jumpers and jeans ( courtesy of Dudley. ) had been exchanged for a tight tee and ripped skinny jeans, both black. His green eyes were lined at the bottom with black kohl liner making the green glint mischieviously. His left earlobe was pierced with a black stud and he wore black dragon leather boots.

Draco just stared, mouth open. Hermione tapped her foot impatiently.
" Well Draco? Aren't you going to say anything about this?! " She gestured wildly in Harry's direction, who was now leaning against the wall. Harry rolled his eyes. " Thank Merlin for giving me a Quidditch player for a boyfriend. " Draco breathed. Hermione growled and flopped down onto the couch in disgruntled defeat.
" What? It's sexy. " admitted Draco.
" You're never wearing baggy clothes ever again. " He directed towards Harry. Ron couldn't take it anymore and fell onto the ground in a heap of cackling limbs.
" It's.... sexy! " He gasped out. Hermione huffed. " I give you a week."
______________________________________

Music pounded from the boy's dormitory above and in the Gryffindor common room, Draco was almost crying. Literally, close to tears. " I can't. No. No more please. " Hermione looked up from her textbook. " Given up Draco? " Draco rolled over the back of the couch, landed on his back on the ground and didn't get back up, looking at her upside down. " Hermione, please. " He pleaded. " He refuses to answer me unless I call him the Prince of Darkness. He has a poetry journal! I've walked in on him three times this week, lying face down on the floor contemplating life. " Hermione grinned.
" I'm begging you, help me. " Draco said desperately. Hermione carefully bookmarked her place and closed the book. " I would say I told you so. But I won't. "
" You already did. " Draco muttered sullenly. She ignored him. " I would love to help, believe me. It's not only you it affects. But I can't. I've tried everything. We're just going to have to wait it out. " At this, Draco did cry.
______________________________________

Ten years later

" And, before I finish this toast, as best man, I would like to reminisce on one more thing. " Ron said.  " One year while at Hogwarts, Harry here, went through a phase. " Harry stood up in defiance and pointed at Ron. " RONALD. WE DISCUSSED THIS. IT WAS NOT A PHASE. IT WAS AN EXPLORATORY...... umm.... "

" Phase? " Ron offered. " NO! " Protested Harry. Ron laughed.
" Draco, get your husband under control. " He joked.
" Ron. No phase speech. " Harry stated before sitting back down.

" Whatever you say. Prince of Darkness. "
" RON! "