Protective Harry.

Uh, be warned, there are sexual innuendos so obvious they aren't even innuendos anymore and mentions of sexual stuff so kiddles. Uh, maybe not. It's not too out there but. No. P.S. This is long. And Draco is so out of character. But it's fan fiction. I can write him riding a unicorn on a rainbow and chatting with leprechauns if I want.

Muggle Au.

Draco waited impatiently at the corner of the street. He looked around and sighed when he saw no sign of Pansy or her girlfriend Hermione. They were supposed to meet up for coffee, and Hermione was bringing along a friend from out of town. He was visiting from America for a few days. Apparently he was a childhood friend or something. Draco checked his watch again. He bounced on the balls of his feet and fixed his hat. It was nearing Christmas, and England being England, it was freezing. Draco wore non ripped jeans and an oversized sweater, it was that cold. Ok, so the over sized sweater wasn’t out of the norm, but wearing jeans with no rips? A tumbler nightmare. He frowned. If this keeps up, I’m going to go to Starbucks alone and they can just meet me there.

He turned around, fed up with waiting, and ran into a hard thing. Draco brought his hands up to grab on to the thing as a pair of hands grabbed his waist. He opened his eyes that has closed when the impact had shocked him and realised that the hard thing he was holding onto for dear life was a chest. A very muscled chest. He gulped and raised a hand, feeling a face under his flailing hand. Yup. It’s a person. “You ok? “ The deep voice came out kind of muffled and Draco pulled his hand away, stepping backwards. “I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to, agh god.” He wanted to face palm. So he did. Only when the hands slipped away did he realise their presence on his waist. He peeked out from between his fingers to see a pair of emerald green eyes staring at him worriedly. Draco let his hands drop.

The guy he had ran into was hot. Unruly black hair fell over his forehead, only restrained from flopping into his eyes by his aesthetically pleasing round glasses. His bright green eyes held depths of emotion and right now were gazing at him a bit guiltily. He wore a dark tee and an oversized hoodie with a pair of jeans. With, oh my god, sweater paws! He was a bit shorter than Draco, but only by half a head.

Suddenly, Pansy popped out from behind the hot dude, scaring Draco out of his ogling. He shrieked like a manly man and jumped back. Pansy began laughing and emerged from behind the guy, Hermione appearing beside her. Draco bent over and held a hand to his racing heart. “You terrified me.” He wheezed.

Remembering the guy he had ran into was still there, he straightened up quickly, an embarrassed tinge of pink covering his cheeks. The guy looked amused at the scene. “Uh, again, I’m so sorry. And, for also probably bursting your eardrums. “ He apologised, face still flushed with embarrassment. Pansy stopped laughing and sighed in a final attempt to calm down. “Oh, Draco, I see you’ve met Harry!” Draco.exe stopped working. “What?” The hot dude, Harry, waved a hand awkwardly. “Hi.” Draco closed his eyes slowly. He sighed heavily. Pansy rolled her eyes and waved a dismissive hand towards a slightly worried Harry. She flopped her arm around Draco’s shoulders. “He’s always like this.” She said, ignoring his behaviour. “Talk about first impressions.” He muttered under his breath.

Pansy dragged him forward into the café. “Come on, I need my caffeine.” Harry laughed. “You’ve had two cups of coffee already. How are you still grumpy?” He asked teasingly. Pansy eyed him sourly. “Harry, anything less than three cups is not enough.” She huffed. Hermione shook her head at her best friend and mock grimaced. Harry laughed again. Draco’s face turning increasingly red as he laughed.

Thankfully, the line in Starbucks wasn’t long and they ordered quickly. Draco studied the chalkboard menu carefully. “Um… venti pumpkin spice latte please.” He said to the woman at behind the counter. “Ok, name please?” “Draco. D. R. A. C. O.” She nodded and scrawled Drayko on the cardboard cup. He rolled his eyes and moved aside, so the others could order. “The same as Dray please.” Harry grinned at Draco, who stared at him, flushing like crazy. Pansy winked at Draco and nodded towards Harry discreetly, making a heart with her fingers. Draco glared at her. She made kissy poses with her lips, smiling innocently when Harry turned to her to ask her what she wanted. Draco sighed.