HOW DO I STILL HAVE NO TITLE FOR THIS?!

A/N: I know, I know. It's the third installment of this and I still don't have a title! Enjoy anyway. Vote and comment! Um, you may find Harry acting a tad bit younger than his age, but he is eleven years old, and due to the abuse from his aunt and uncle, never really had the chance to mature mentally. Well. That's how I envisage him in this fic. XD

Draco woke up to Harry screaming. The black haired boy was clutching his pillow and sobbing into the green material, harsh screams being sort of muffled by the pillow. Draco scrambled out of his bed and shook him roughly. "Harry! Harry, you're ok!" He cried worriedly. The other students in the dorm stood in a group, watching on in horror. Draco shook his friend frantically. Snape burst into the room, wand aloft, still in his pyjamas. Draco looked at him, almost in tears. "Uncle Sev!" He cried. Severus didn't even reprimand him for calling him uncle Sev in front of the others. He just hurried over to the two boys. "Harry!" He said, voice still hoarse from sleep. He shook him until Harry's screams cut off suddenly and he jumped away from the large hand on his shoulder. Tears kept slipping down his cheeks as he cowered away from Severus. "I'm sorry, I won't do it again. Please don't hurt me." He sobbed.

Severus's heart broke seeing him act this way. The poor boy was curled up against the wall with his tear drenched pillow in his hands as if providing a barrier. He dropped his voice to a calming whisper, aware of the students watching behind them. "Harry, I'm not going to hurt you. It's Professor Snape." Harry still sobbed in the corner, convinced he was going to be punished for his nightmare. "P-Please, I d-didn't mean to s-scream." He begged. Seeing there was nothing else to do, Severus accioed a Calming Drought from his stores. He used it as an injection, knowing there was no way he would get him to drink it without feeling scared for his life. When his little body finally slumped, tremors no longer wracking his entire being, Severus scooped him up in his arms.

He turned to the students still huddled at the other end of the dorm. Seeing severe Professor Snape carrying a child was still intimidating somehow. "I will take care of him. Get to sleep." He ordered coldly. The students scrambled into their beds, not wanting to anger him. Only Draco hesitated in following the order. "Will he be ok?" He asked, concern in his silver grey eyes. Snape nodded curtly. "It was just a nightmare." He didn't step out of the room till all his students were back in bed. With a now calm Harry in his arms, he sped through the common room, through the door out of which he came when greeting the students and into his quarters.

As a teacher his quarters were nothing too special. A bedroom, living room and a kitchen. For him, it wasn't too small, it fit him rather well for his needs but at the moment it seemed too large. Why was his couch so far away from the door?! He'd have to move that. He laid Harry down on the black couch and hovered near the couch for a moment. He cast a tempus. Five a.m. He sighed. It seemed he was going to have time to draw up those revision tests he wanted to give to the second years and above. He settled in with a stack of parchment and a pot of ink in the armchair across from his couch. It was going to be a long day.
------------------------------------------------------------

Harry woke up discombobulated. He lay on a soft material that wasn't at all the same as his bed. He jolted up and scrambled backwards, not going too far as he hit the back of the couch. Across from his Professor Snape looked up from his piece of parchment. Harry stared at him wide eyed. He must have taken him here to punish him for screaming. But he couldn't help it, it was really scary! Severus stood up and he whimpered. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scream! I won't do it again! Please don't punish me. I know I wasn't a good boy, but I'll be better next time, I swear!"

Severus's chest tightened. The people who did this to him deserved Azkaban, muggles or not. He made sure to stay a few steps away from the couch, to try and come across as less threatening. "I'm not going to punish you Harry." He didn't say anything else in order to let that sink in. "Y-You're not going to punish me?" Snape shook his head. "No." He reassured him softly. Harry sank against the couch, still tense but the trembling in his hands lessened. His emerald eyes were still frozen wide open in fear and although Severus could see the exhaustion on his face, he refused to take his eyes off Severus. At least he's making eye contact, Severus thought bitterly.