Tattoos and Flower Crowns.

Harry slipped through the double doors that were the entrance to the school cautiously. After looking around to make sure his surroundings were clear, he made his way as quickly as he could to his locker. He weaved in between people, head down, muttering apologies whenever he brushed off them. He got to his locker without running into any incidents. Incidents meaning Malfoy. When he reached his last class of the day without seeing him, Harry sighed in relief. He sat down in his assigned seat rather happily. Ever since Monday and that lunch time, Harry had spent the rest of the week avoiding the blond. After Wednesday, he seemed to understand that he was avoiding him and had stopped following him everywhere.

The teacher walked in and Harry congratulated himself silently on a job well done. So far, so good. Until Draco slipped into the seat beside him. He had to stop himself from banging his head against the desk. Why? This isn’t even where he sits! Harry looked imploring at Mr.Snape. He was a real toughie and surely wouldn’t stand for this. But for once in his life, he didn’t start exploding over the fact that Malfoy wasn’t in his assigned seat. He just raised his eyebrows and opened his book. “Turn to page 394.” Harry gaped at him. One time! The one time I want you to be a butt! Malfoy smirked beside him.

“Psst.” He hissed out of the corner of his mouth. Harry ignored him and the nerves making him jumpy. He could feel Malfoy's warmth beside him and his face flushed as the memory of his lips on his flashes through his mind. He wanted to bury his face in a pillow. A few seconds into Snapes lecture on everything wrong with the world, a slip of white paper was pushed into his view. Against his will, Harry glanced at Malfoy but he was looking straight ahead. Harry pulled it towards him discreetly.

You’re ignoring me. The words were written in elegant swirling script and Harry let himself admire the penmanship before shoving away any feelings. He bit his lip and snagged a different pen from his pencil case. Well done. You can state the obvious. He slid it sideways, without looking at it. A few moments later, it was slid back towards him. Is it because of what happened Monday. Because you seemed to enjoy it ;). Harry narrowed his eyes at the paper as if his eyes could shoot laser beams and set it on fire. He quickly scribbled a reply. Thank god you can’t stutter or blush on paper. Shush! I just, don’t, I. He stared at the paper. Ok, so apparently you can still be awkward on paper. He crossed out the words and tore a piece of paper out of the back of his notebook. Snape glared at him for making noise. Harry ducked his head, face burning.

Who kisses someone they don’t even know?! I don’t even know your name! A reply was quickly sent his way. Draco. And I know you. Harry felt his heart beating erratically. Is he some kind of stalker?! Another slip of paper was pushed towards him. You’re Harry Potter, Pastel Boi, Flowers. Harry stopped a small grin tugging at his lips. Pastel Boi is new. Beside him, Draco chuckled lowly. The sound sent a small shiver up his spine. I’m trying something new. And don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy it. And they were back to that.

That’s besides the point.
How?
Because! We haven’t even had a proper conversation!
I’m sure if you hadn’t have ran off, and hadn’t have ignored me all week, we could have had one.
YOU KISSED ME! WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?! SIT BACK DOWN AND TALK ABOUT THE WEATHER?!
You could’ve kissed me again ;) STOP WITH THE WINKY FACES! Ok,ok. But, seriously, I didn’t mean to scare you.
….Why did you even kiss me?

Harry glanced at him curiously. Without him noticing, he had scooted closer to him and their eyes met. Harry’s breath got caught in his throat when he realised how close they were. They were close enough that Harry could see a small scar just under his left eye. Draco stared at him, a smirk on his lips. Harry couldn’t drag his eyes away from the molten silver gaze locked on him. His eyes glinted playfully but held some other emotion Harry couldn’t decipher. Draco looked away and Harry breathed again, feeling a twinge of disappointment. He shook his head and picked at his newly painted nails. They were a pale purple, the same shade as his sweater. A small slip of paper landed on his spiral notebook. He huffed out in surprise. I kissed you because- Harry glanced up bewildered when the paper got tugged out from under his gaze.

Snape stood scowling in front of him, holding the piece of paper. Harry’s heart stopped. OH COME ON. Snape glowered at the two. “Pay attention.” He snapped. He balled up the paper and threw it into the wastepaper basket beside his desk. Harry sighed. Seriously? I need to learn to read faster. Another slip of paper landed in front of him as soon as Snape's back was turned. 084 345 6345 Call me. Harry’s eyes widened. He glanced at Draco. The cocky blond winked at him and Harry snapped his head forward, trying to hide the rising blush on his face.

The bell rang and he packed his bag as quickly as possible, and fled the room. His heart was going wild in his chest and he was sure his face was on fire. He felt the paper in his pocket and was especially aware of his red face as he got his stuff from his locker and made his way home. Luckily, his aunt and uncle were out and wouldn't be back till late. He hurried up to his room and fell onto his bed. Not believing what he was about to do, he pulled out his phone and his piece of paper. He typed quickly and sent it with closed eyes.

Hello. Uh, it's Harry.

He groaned and threw the phone towards his desk with a manly squeal. When it dinged, not even a minute later, he dived towards the desk. He landed against the hard chair with a clatter and grabbed the phone. He tugged at the edge of his oversized sweater anxiously.

Hey Flowers ;) Couldn't resist me eh?

Harry rolled his eyes.

No! I'm just being polite.
Oh yeah?
Yes.
Fair enough. How are you? Done ignoring me?
You're too annoying and stubborn.
You know you love me ;)

Harry shrieked and hid his face in his hands.

A/N: I don't even know what this ending is XD I think this is going to become a series.... Dang it XD I feel like this is going to be another Yule Ball situation. Hope you enjoyed, vote and comment and byeeee! Oh, dedicated to GiaEnchantedx and witchezunite and art_is_our_instinct! Part two as requested 😊