The Rare Wild Harry.

Draco crouched down behind the couch, peeking out from the corner. He scanned the area, eyes sharp, on the lookout for danger. He made binoculars with his hands. He scanned the area again with his improved vision. So far, nothing. He dropped to his stomach and army crawled his way over to the looming table. He slid underneath it, heart beating in his chest erratically as he kept scanning his surroundings.

Hearing a chuckle come from behind the door, he stifled a gasp and grabbed the camera from his rucksack. "Howdy mates, Draco here." He whispered in an Australian accent. "Today, I'm on the hunt for the rare, exclusive, rarely seen wild Harry, in its natural habitat. And I've just heard what seems to be its call." He fell silent, all signs of Australia Draco gone. Another laugh came from behind the closed door, causing Draco to turn to the camera with an awed expression. "I knew it! The rare wild Harry is close to us. We've got to tread carefully, who knows what might go wrong? The Harry has a lethal tickle stinger, that if used to tickle you will most certainly end in death."

He jumped up into a crouch, and began to waddle his way towards the door. "What I'm doing now," he whispered to the camera, "is quite dangerous because, as you can see, I have no cover to run to, if the wild Harry should pounce." He scuttled forward, almost falling over in the meantime. Ever so carefully, he reached up towards the door handle, holding his breath. He pulls down the handle, wincing when it squeaks. Silently, the door opens slightly. He sighed in relief. "Ok, I've reached its hovel. Screw it, I'm going in. Wish me luck. And if I don't make it back.....tell my mum I loved here. Just give my dad a muffin or something. "

He inched forward, untying the bandanna around his neck in case he needed some sort of weapon. He peeked around the door and, seeing the area clear, he rolled into the room. He hopped up onto his feet in a semi-formed crouch. He made the binoculars again with his hands. He gasped and reached for his camera. "Guys.....look. The rare wild Harry, in the flesh!!" He zoomed in on the closet. "In the closet no less, it's old habitat. It must have a sentimental feeling about the olden days. What a find!" Harry stepped out of the closet and blinked, bewildered to see his husband on their bedroom floor, wearing cargo pants and a tank top, carrying a deflated backpack and a toy camera. With hand binoculars around his eyes. Draco shrieked. "He's spotted us. Run!" He scrambled off the ground and ran out of the door.

Harry rolled his eyes. "I said, no video for the fans!" He yelled. Draco glared out at him from behind the couch. "It is a perfect opportunity to showcase the rare wild Harry in its natural habitat!" He yelled back. Harry shook his head in exasperation and turned back into the bedroom. "I should never have let him watch those nature documentaries." He muttered.

Should you question this post? No. Because it's me. I have no idea where this came from. But I hope you enjoyed anyway. 😊😊