Special Chapter II

(You can play the song above if you want extra feels.)

Chiara

Chiara

I roamed my eyes around the perimeter, the room where I am in right now is crowded, lots of people, mostly teenagers.

Nasa akin ang mga mata ng lahat, I can see both anticipation and admiration--- if I guess that one right.

I took a deep breathe first before doing anything, sisiw lang 'to, I can do this.

"I really don't know what to say or where to start. You can probably tell that my hands and knees are shaking nonstop right now so please don't laugh at me." paninimula ko at kakasabi ko lang na huwag nila akong pagtawanan but it seems like I have said something amusing, they all laughed because of my statement!

But that's okay, at least the environment somehow started to feel comfortable for me.

"My name is Chiara Isabel Muhlach and I wrote the book entitled A Love to Remember." wika ko at nagpalakpakan naman ang mga tao dahil dun, some kept on chanting my name, which I find really cute!

"Ang totoo niyan, I don't like reading books, isn't it ironic that I ended up creating one?" ani ko, "But then I don't know how it all happened. All I can remember is that I grab a paper and a pen and then there you go, I wrote a story out of scratch!"

I was feeling down during that day. You know, one of those days where you question God about your main existence and purpose in this world.

Surprisingly, an idea popped inside my mind and just like what I said, I ended up creating a story.

Tuwing nalulungkot ako, nagsusulat ako. Writing is the only way I can escape the cruel truth of reality. Ni minsan, hindi ko inakala na maipublished ang librong sinulat ko.

"It took me almost ten months to finished the whole story, matagal-tagal nga but in the end, it's all worth it." abot tenga ang ngiti ko habang nagkwekwento, "Pinabasa ko kay Kallie ang story ko and for those of you who don't know, she's my best friend. Nakakatampo nga lang at wala siya dito ngayon but that's fine, I understand. So iyon nga, Kallie was the first one who read my story. Nasa tabi niya ako habang binabasa niya ito and I swear, the whole time, she was crying like a baby!"

Kallie was crying nonstop while reading my story. I mean I know, there's a lot of drama but I didn't expect her to cry like that but of course, I'm still very happy kasi napaiyak ko nga siya dahil sa gawa ko-- it's one heck of an achievement!

"Wala akong plano na ipublish ang story ko kasi pakiramdam ko, wala namang magbabasa 'nun, eh. But then Kallie-- being the sneaky little brat that she is, she stole my notebook and with the help of my cousin, Eros, ipinasa nila ito sa isang publishing company. How? I don't know. Connections maybe." nagkibit-balikat ako as I paused for awhile dahil pakiramdan ko, nauubusan na ako ng hangin.