Ch2: A Mini Adventure

Rogue's pov

I looked through one of the cupboards, looking for Frisch's spare sippy cup. "Sting, have you seen the spare sippy cup?" I asked, turning to face him. He shrugged as I went back to looking for it. "Come on Rogue. Can we go now. I want to get to the hotel as soon as possible" Sting grumbled.

"We'll go once I've found the sippy cup" I shot back, a growl in my tone. I looked in another cupboard and found the cup. I grabbed it and poured the warm milk into the cup. I turned to see Sting was  ow standing up and giving a stretch. I went to grab Miean when she gave a small sneeze, sending a blast of white magic at the wall. Sting and I looked at the wall which had a small hole in it,surrounded by black.

"Let's not mention this to anyone, agreed" I advised Sting. "Agreed" he acknowledged. I turned to Miean who was tilting her head in bewilderment. "For something so small, you sure pack a big punch" Sting joked. I grabbed my bag, swinging it onto my shoulder. I picked up Miean and the sippy cup and headed out the door. Sting, Lector and Frosch came out as well as I told Sting to lock the door.

We headed to the train station as I held the sippy cup for Miean as she drank the milk. When she had finished the bottle, she subsidise a yawn and fell asleep. I smiled as I unzipped my bag and lay her down on my clothes. I didn't fully zip the bag so that she could still breath and stuff like that as we arrived at the train station.

***

Miean's pov

I opened my eyes and gave a yawn. I stood up on shaky paws and peaked out of the gap. I noticed Rogue and tried to get to him but fell onto the ground. I tumbled a little before noticing that Rogue was walking away. I tried to stand to get to him but fell forward.

I attempted to stand again but felt something grab my tail. I saw a big bird as it spread its wings and flew up with my tail in its beak. I squirmed about and got my tail free but started falling towards the ground. I managed to grab a stone and clung onto it as I just dangled there.

I noticed the window next to the stone was open as I tried to call out and heard a mewl. A grey haired girl noticed me and lifted me up in her hand. "Hey Gajeel, look at this little cutie" she smiled, walking over to a black haired guy. "It's a cat" he pointed out. "She's adorable" the grey haired girl cooed.

"Ogue" I spoke, trying to find out if they knew Rogue. They both looked confused before walking out the room, the grey haired girl still holding me. They walked up to a group of people as I saw a guy with spiky grey hair. "Wing" I purred, reaching out to him. He looked confused as I tilted my head.

I started to hear more people approaching from behind. "What's wrong Raios. Lost your frog" the black haired one questioned. "No. Rogue lost Miean and he's upset about it" someone replied. "Ogue" I cried, trying to get out of the grey haired girl's grasp. She turned around as I reached out my paws.

"You found her" Rogue smiled, taking me back. "Yeah but she's strange. She called Salamander wing" the black haired one spoke. "Sting. Stand beside Natsu" Rogue ordered as he covered my eyes with his hand. I heard footsteps before I could see again. "Miean, point to Sting" Rogue told me. I looked between the two. How am I supposed to tell who's who I thought.

I felt Rogue's breath in my neck as he whispered "Sting has blond hair" in my ear. Blond? What's that? They both have grey hair, I don't get it I thought. Rogue bent down again and whispered "Sting has a crystal earring"

Wait. That's the weird thing that is hanging from his ear I thought. "Wing" I purred, pointing at him. "Took her long enough" Sting growled as I put my ears down. "I think I know what's wrong. I think Miean's got achromatopsia" Rogue explained. "Achiramotpizza?" the other spiky one questioned. "Achromatopsia. It means you can only see black, white and grey" Rogue replied.

"So like being colourblind" Sting suggested. "No, people who are colourblind can see stuff clear but are unable to 'see' red, green or blue. They're different" Rogue explained. "That might explain why she couldn't tell the difference between Sting and Natsu" a girl with her tied up at one side spoke.

"Anyway. Let's go do some of the activities" a girl with white hair suggested. "The girls already booked a cooking ass and we all have to go" a guy in a coat explained. "Well then let's go" Rogue spoke.

Rogue's pov

We had gotten to where the cooking classes were and we were instructed to make a cake. We were working in pairs and I was with Minerva. Miean sat on the counter as I put the cake in the oven. "Rogue" Minerva spoke, tapping my shoulder. I turned my head to see Miean had somehow gotten ahold of the rainbow icing and had painted the Sabertooth emblem on the counter.

"Ah Mieam" I sighed, picking up the icing covered Exceed. "Do you mind cleaning this up while I get Mieam cleaned up?" I asked Minerva. She waved her hands, gesturing for me to go. I thanked her and went to the room. Frosch was still curled up asleep on the bed as I walked into the bathroom.

I. Put a plug in the sink and ran the hot tap for a bit before stopping it. I placed Miean in the water and grabbed a cloth. I wet the cloth and put some shampoo on it as I started to wipe the icing off. Once I had finished washing the icing off, I grabbed a towel and wrapped her in it.

"Why did you use icing to draw the guild mark on the counter?" I asked with a laugh as I dried her fur. "Ark" Miean giggled. I raised an eyebrow as she pointed at my shoulder. I thought about what she meant and then it hit me. "You want to join the guild?" I asked. Miean clapped her paws together with a big grin.

"I think Sting brought the stamp" I thought aloud, rummaging through his bag. I found the stamp and pulled it out, looking at Miean. She pointed at my left shoulder as I placed the stamp on her left should in rainbow colours. "There you go Miean. Your now officially part of Sabertooth" I smiled as I heard a small purr from Miean.