Ch5: Plan And Past Friend

Rogue's pov

I opened my eyes, my head feeling a little dizzy. "Rogue, your awake" I heard Sting say. I sat up and rubbed my eyes to clear the blurriness. Once my gaze had focused, I saw Sting kneeling in front of me. "Sting? Your OK? Did everyone beat those guys?" u asked, my speech slightly slurred so. I must have still been coming around from the drugs.

Wait...........

"Where's Meian?!" I yelled, standing up but staggering slightly. "Rogue, calm down" Sting told me standing up as well. Suddenly a chuckle came from the outside of the cell that I just realised we were in.

I turned around to see a guy sitttinng on a table, legs crossed and hands entertwined. "What did you do with Meian?!" I yelled, storming over to the bars. "The cat? It's fine. I need it alive" he replied. "Her name is Meian" I growled. "Rogue calm down. Your getting too worked up" Sting told me.

"Rouge" I heard Meian cry from somewhere else. "Let her go" I ordered. "No. I need it as much as I need the two of you and these keys" he replied, holding up Lucy and Yukino's keys.

My eyes widened and I checked through my clothes. 'He must have got them when I was drugged' I thought, looking up in panic.

"Why do you need us?" Sting asked. "Might as well tell you. It's not like you'll be around for much longer" he sighed. Sting and I looked at each of other in fear.

"Ever heard of Shiroi?" he asked. "You mean the psycho killer from hundreds of years that could wield both Shadow's and Light?" I growled. "Yes. Well I'm going to revive him" he explained.

"What!" Sting and I yelled. "Unfortunately to do so, I need a mage that uses Shadows, a mage that uses a form of white or light, all the golden keys and a body that can control both Shadows and white or light. I tried for so long to get an Exceed that had both powers and everytime it failed. I killed all the failures. Eventually, that came to the current one. Her egg was taken by a large bird and we thought it was lost but then we found out that the twin dragons had found a mysterious egg. We checked up on it and turns out being around magic users of the elements we wanted helped the magic develop. Now our plan can go forward" he smirked.

He then got up. "It's about time we go" he explained. A bunch of men came and took us to a boat as we both struggled but the moment we were on the boat, we both collapsed, unable to handle it. I saw Meian in a cage and tried to help her but instead my arm was stepped on and I was kicked across the deck, my entire sleeve ripping off due to catching on a loose nail and I threw up from the force to my stomach.

When the boat docked, both Sting and I were dragged up a bunch of old mossy stairs till we got to a giant contraption. I was strapped into one side and Sting the other with Meian being placed in the middle with the golden keys surrounding her. I saw that she was holding my ripped sleeve, her tiny paws clutching onto it like if she let go then she'd die.

I tried to get out but failed. The guy started saying a spell and then everything went black.

***

"Raios?" someone asked. I let out a groan. "Raios?" they asked again as something started to poke my check. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in a meadow with gentle cherry blossoms falling around me.

I looked in front of me to see a girl with half black and half white hair and half pale and half dark skin. She had one red eye and one blue eye and was looking at me with worry.

"Oh thank god you woke up. I was so worried when you hit your head on that tree stump when we were playing" she explained, sitting down in the tall grass.

I raised an eyebrow and went to scratch my head when I realised that my hair was short. I looked down to see that I was in a baggy brown top and brown trousers. 'I'm a kid again' I thought.

"Where's-" I started but the girl cut me off. "Skiadrum. He went to get food since he figured that you wouldn't be in a good state to get your own food" she explained.

"Who are you?" I asked, not remembering anything to do with this girl when I was with Skiadrum. "I'm Meian silly. Your the one who named me that because I didn't have a name, remember" she told me.

I blinked in confusion. Then Skiadrum came over and saw me. "Good to see that your awake Rogue" Skiadrum explained. "I think he's suffering from memory loss. He doesn't remember me" Meian told Skiadrum.

Skiadrum walked over and leaned a claw against my forehead. "I suggest that you rest for the rest of the day. You hit your head pretty hard" he explained. Meian then pulled me into a hug with her small arms. "I'm just glad that your alive and not unconscious forever. I don't want to loose someone else that I'm close to" she told me, still hugging me.

I said nothing and just hugged her back, still confused why I was a kid again.