Ch3: Suspicions

Rogue's pov

I was about to walk out of the hotel room when Sting walked in. "Sorry about having to leave" I apologised. "It's fine. The class is over now anyway" Sting replied. I sighed and sat on the bed with Miean.

Sti g handed me something as I raised an eyebrow. "What is that?" I asked, taking the item that was wrapped in paper. "Mira made it for Miean. There is also some cake in there" Sting replied. I opened the package and looked inside. There was two slices of cake and clothes.

There was a small blue crop top with brown trousers and a green Cape that had a red button. I grabbed Miean and placed her in my lap. She tilted her head, showing confusion. I picked up the top and slipped it on to Miean.

She seemed to understand what I was doing since she tried to stand but fell. I helped her up and pulled the trousers on before fastening the cape. She started reaching for one of the slices of cake as I placed her in front of it. "Is there anything else I need to know?" I asked.

"Yeah. We're heading to the beach, wanna come?" Sting asked. "Fine. I have nothing better to do" I replied. I looked at Frosch who was still asleep. Deciding to let Frosch stay, I grabbed Miean and followed Sting to the beach.

I placed Miean down with the other Exceeds and went to go talk with the others. It wasn't long before I heard a yelp from where the exceeds were. I turned to see smoke coming from Happy's head.

I ran over along with a few others as u asked what happened. "This one jyst sneezed out a blast of magic and it hit my head" Happy whined. "Was it white magic?" Sting asked as Miean stifled a yawn.

"No. It was shadow magic" Lily replied. I looked at Sting who was returning my look. "White and Shadow magic" Sting asked. "What are yih two talking about?" Gajeel asked.

"Before we came, Miean sneezed and a blast of white came out and now its shadow magic" I explained. "I think that guy is staring at us" Wendy explained, pointing at a man. I looked at the man and recognised him.

"I know him. He was at the guild entrance when Miean hatched" I explained. "How long ago was that?" Laxus asked. "A few days ago" Sting replied. "Something is going on and I think by finding Miean, we've gotten wrapped up in it" I explained.

"What could someone want with a tiny exceed" Natsu asked. "Well we just found out she can use both white and Shadow magic so it must have something to do with that" I explained. "If that's the case, these people may want her got a bad purpose" Gajeel pointed out.

"I'm going to keep a close eye on Miean. We can't let the people gave her" I explained, picking Miean up who was falling asleep and carried her to my room. "I'll keep you safe" I whispered to her as she slept in my arms.