Spellbound - Description

Natalie never went outside. She was never allowed to. She never experienced parties, going out with friends, having fun, or love. She was very lonely, only with her father and servants for company. Though she got all she wanted from her father, she knew there were more things he hid from her than he gave her. She hated this, but she knew it was "for her own safety", as her father told her. She craved company, she craved the warmth of hugs, kisses and all things lovely, just like those you see in Disney movies, Natalie's favorite kind. So when she's close to turning 25 years old, she finally gets the courage to ask her father to leave their home. Luckily, her father wants her to do the same and move out, to Sacramento, where her cousin, Anthony lives. When she arrives there, she meets new people, learns about her history that she never knew about, gets to explore the outside and maybe, even finds love from the other half of the Smosh duo. She never knew about their world, so she was spellbound. 

------------------------------

Hi fellow Smoshers! My name is NIkki and I'm new here in Wattpad, and welcome to Spellbound! This is my first fan-fiction, but I can take criticism. 

Comment

Fan

Share! 

SHUT UP! -Nikki :)